1.    #1  
    while I am super excited for Stacks, I am very dissipointed that there will no longer be a small card view option in 2.0. I use it alot for easy access to open aps, plus I happen to really like my background image, and I like to have the cards in small view so that I can see it better.
    do you think that it would be possible to develop a patch for that? I sure hope so!
    i believe its hardcoded into 2.0 not to... i dont
    If it's a problem for any users... the more request made to Palm - the more likely they might bring back that feature in 2.1.(IMO)
    I use Pictures app to see my background image and let him in a card always open to see better my background
    Or you can use Clear Card.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondralph View Post
    while I am super excited for Stacks, I am very dissipointed that there will no longer be a small card view option in 2.0. I use it alot for easy access to open aps, plus I happen to really like my background image, and I like to have the cards in small view so that I can see it better.
    do you think that it would be possible to develop a patch for that? I sure hope so!
    I am hoping it's still there but now only by tapping outside of the cards as the official way is now used to manipulate stacks. As soon as pre2 is released on verizon I am going to the store to check. If not I will have have very mixed feelings about the coming upgrade to 2.0.

Rush is right about complaining to palm about this. Why do we have to loose useful features to get new ones. I complained to palm as soon as I saw Deiter saying it's not there anymore. More complaints the better.