Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21  
    Note: That white fade at the bottom of that screenshot is the "command menu gradient". I forget exactly how to get rid of it...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Note: That white fade at the bottom of that screenshot is the "command menu gradient". I forget exactly how to get rid of it...
    That ez
    got to get the left and right to look good
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  3. #23  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4. #24  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5.    #25  
    Wanted to post a screenshot of the balloons you've provided and will post one after I play around with the opacity .....


    messaging.png
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by sekondairy View Post
    Wanted to post a screenshot of the balloons you've provided and will post one after I play around with the opacity .....


    messaging.png
    Lookin' good
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7. #27  
    Here is what i got.
    Needs some work
    The avatar image needs some work.

    Send messaging image to wallpapers folder.
    You can use your image but you need to name it "messaging".
    All code with /**/ can be changed
    i.e.
    color: #000000; /**/
    BACKGROUND-COLOR: white; /**/
    opacity: 0.4; /**/

    Remember to back up your default .css file.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 11/14/2010 at 03:59 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Which One Do You Need ?
    the ones you posted in post 4 look nice. I just didnt know if we can use them. Copy them to apps/messaging/images/chatview directory?

    Also, 2 of them have diff names from stock. Rename them to what?

    Thanks Warlord
  9. #29  
    yes and yes .
    Just rename them
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    yes and yes .
    Just rename them
    sorry warlord. I've been looking at the 2 files named balloon 2 and 3 (as they are named in post 4), and I cant figure out which is right-error and left-selected. Help pls or rename them in the post perhaps

    thank you
  11. #31  
    I'll will get you a fix later to night k
  12. #32  
    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  13. #33  
    i copied the 5 files to the chatview directory, but it doesnt look good (see attached files..one is conv window, the other is conv window with one of the numbers).
    I rebooted phone.

    My assumptions: no other changes are required but to copy the files. Maybe those are wrong. Not much mention in the post.

    Do I need to do anything else?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    i copied the 5 files to the chatview directory, but it doesnt look good (see attached files..one is conv window, the other is conv window with one of the numbers).
    I rebooted phone.

    My assumptions: no other changes are required but to copy the files. Maybe those are wrong. Not much mention in the post.

    Do I need to do anything else?
    No, no other changes should be necessary. You should be able to just replace the images and have it work fine. Hmm...
  15. #35  
    it looks like you have some kind patch installed
  16. #36  
    the only thing i have for messaging is the character count.
  17. #37  
    If you put the stock images back, do you have the same issue?
  18. #38  
    I got to go for a bit. Maybe Garrett can help you some more.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I got to go for a bit. Maybe Garrett can help you some more.
    I'm mobile, so there is only so much I can do lol. I'll try to help though
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    If you put the stock images back, do you have the same issue?
    nope. stock images work fine. I installed a glass theme yesterday that perhaps changed things. All it did was change the glass look to the launcher and shouldnt have affected the messaging; but perhaps it did.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions