1.    #1  
    For some reason whenever I try to transfer anything from my PC to my Palm Pre (Plus) it fails. It never used to do this, but one day something happened and this started happening. Any time I try to transfer something this happens. Yesterday I tried to put a CD in my 'Music' folder through 'USB Mode' and it got to the second song and failed. My Palm Pre then becomes unrecognized by PC but still shows it is 'USB Mode' on the Pre itself. I've tried rebooting it to see if that would/will fix the issue, and no luck. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

Note: I have a couple patches installed, but I don't think they would cause this issue to occur..
    I would suggest using another usb port preferable the ones in the back. Restart both PC and phone. Re-check that phone is in usb mode. If the phone charge via usb cable then your usb cable is fine. If all fail - try a hard reset(batt pull) note: make sure phone is turn off prior to removing battery.

Best of luck.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I would suggest using another usb port preferable the ones in the back. Restart both PC and phone. Re-check that phone is in usb mode. If the phone charge via usb cable then your usb cable is fine. If all fail - try a hard reset(batt pull) note: make sure phone is turn off prior to removing battery.

Best of luck.
    I meant to say that my USB ports are fine seeing as I use them all of the time when using my flash drives. And my phone cable is fine as well.
    I have gotten errors while trying to transfer files before. I think it mainly happened while trying to transfer a lot of info. Try breaking down your transfers. Like try a few songs at a time.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I have gotten errors while trying to transfer files before. I think it mainly happened while trying to transfer a lot of info. Try breaking down your transfers. Like try a few songs at a time.
    Have already tried that, but thank you! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSux View Post
    Have already tried that, but thank you! :P
    Well shoot...
    I have had similar issues when overclocked. At 500mhz its never been a problem.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by fryedchikin View Post
    I have had similar issues when overclocked. At 500mhz its never been a problem.
    I have my phone overclocked but turned it off and same thing. Idk what to do about this, it's really annoying and it's quite upsetting! Lol.
    pull the battery, restarted your home computer
    Try changing the USB cable...That should be the issue.
  11.    #11  
    Thanks guys, I'll try what you've suggested.