1.    #1  
    i cannot remove a few patches i did a full erase and left this browser patch now i cant remove it and my webpages keep refreshing i cant read them without it going back to the the top.the patches don't show up in preware so i cant see them and a full erase will not fix the problem.the patch is the bookmark tile button i tried to reinstall and it will not work how can i remove this?
    Run (EPR) Emergency Patch Recovery. It's located in Preware under Available other > Linux application > Utility.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    vza33 gives good advice

I would add that, if you cannot remove it via preware, try hooking it up to webOS Quick Install and finding/removing the patch that way. This has worked for me in the past with a stubborn patch I somehow installed incorrectly, and preware did not see it.

good luck!
  4.    #4  
    the patch dont show up in quick install and i tried epr i didnt work
    Try the Reconstruction Utility. It should make the patch(es) appear in your 'Installed Packages' list.

If not, try WebOS Repair Utility. That will go through your phone and replace any modified files with stock ones.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  6.    #6  
    tried that to i dont understand why i cant get rid of these i am doing a doctor now but i doubt that will work
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth44 View Post
    tried that to i dont understand why i cant get rid of these i am doing a doctor now but i doubt that will work
    For your issue, the Doctor will definitely work.
  8.    #8  
    the doctor worked but my web pages keep refreshing this sucks it keeps going back to the top dont do it on all pages just some
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth44 View Post
    the doctor worked but my web pages keep refreshing this sucks it keeps going back to the top dont do it on all pages just some
    Have those webpages always done that?
    Try the WebOS Quick Install to remove that patch. Comes in handy when Preware no longer sees it nor can remove it for some reason.
  11.    #11  
    no my webpages never done this but it's just certain ones.and it's just when i try to link through tweed the page just keeps refreshing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Try the Reconstruction Utility. It should make the patch(es) appear in your 'Installed Packages' list.

If not, try WebOS Repair Utility. That will go through your phone and replace any modified files with stock ones.
    im having a similar issue with patches not showing on my pixi ... where can i find the reconstruction utility once its installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by raisind View Post
    im having a similar issue with patches not showing on my pixi ... where can i find the reconstruction utility once its installed?
    It only runs when you install it, just like EPR.

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    It only runs when you install it, just like EPR.
    okay thanks, well i install epr and recon utility and still ive noticed a few patches are on my phone but not showing up ... any other tips on trying to remove or recover them?
    In some cases you need to run EPR more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    In some cases you need to run EPR more than once.
    i did ... i ended up running webos doctor and its all sorted now, thanks for your help
    Cool!