1.    #1  
    I'm more than sure that this has been asked before. But is it possible to remove the app launcher button on the quick launch bar? I really find it useless and would really like to remove it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Nope! Palm doesn't let it happen. You can change the icon or make it appear invisible, but no current way to get rid of it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Nope! Palm doesn't let it happen. You can change the icon or make it appear invisible, but no current way to get rid of it.
    Yea, that useless button is really stuck in there lol. I wish there were a way to remove it...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4.    #4  
    Well that sucks... And what do you mean by invisible? Wouldn't that be kind of useless tho cause you'd still accidentally press it. Man I really wish we could get rid of it...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    What about not only making the image transparent, but also change the image dimensions, every reference to the image, and any container of the image to 00.

The remaining four icons should then adjust and fill the space (The alignment seems to be Center Justified.)

Then increase the number of allowed Quick Launch icons to six, total, including the now-neutered launcher icon.

Would something like this work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    What about not only making the image transparent, but also change the image dimensions, every reference to the image, and any container of the image to 00.

The remaining four icons should then adjust and fill the space (The alignment seems to be Center Justified.)

Then increase the number of allowed Quick Launch icons to six, total, including the now-neutered launcher icon.

Would something like this work?
    I don't think so. iwe don't have acces to the files that control the quicklaunch bar (i believe)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.