1.    #1  
    There are megamixing patches for email, browser, calendar etc..

It would be awesome if someone took all the additive messaging patches and stuck them into one patch:

Character Counter
    Delete All Conversations and Texts
    Enable Landscape Messaging
    Enter Key for New Line
    Facebook Chat Spoof
    Set Avatar In Messaging Left Side
    Smiley Faces In Symbol Box
    Timestamps Clean
    Total Message Count
    Unlimited Recipients
    Force Send Offline
    Message Signature
    SMS Tone Per Contact
    Hold Chat to Launch New Card

These would make an awesome Messaging MegaMix patch.

If anyone could do this I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by all.
    You know I created this for myself. The only thing I don't have in your list is message signature (included in sconix's patches) and facebook chat didn't think everyone would use it.

Here is the list Combines many messages patches, total message count, time stamp, new card, compose to email, set avatar on left side(Jason's remix), privacy, audio video attachment and a few others. I could look at adding the other ones.

Will work on adding the others ones and repost it later.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You know I created this for myself. The only thing I don't have in your list is message signature (included in sconix's patches) and facebook chat didn't think everyone would use it.

Here is the list Combines many messages patches, total message count, time stamp, new card, compose to email, set avatar on left side(Jason's remix), privacy, audio video attachment and a few others. I could look at adding the other ones.

Will work on adding the others ones and repost it later.
    Does the keytoss orientation control work for you with the card per convo? I found that it only worked on the main card.
    keytoss works for me in the mssage app. did you iniatilize the keytoss for the message app?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    keytoss works for me in the mssage app. did you iniatilize the keytoss for the message app?
    It works for me in the main card, but not on the new cards with the per convo patch intsalled. Was wondering if you mega patch fixed this.

Not a big deal and I don't want to hijack this thread.
  6.    #6  
    If you could put it on Preware with the added patches that would be amazing thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta