1.    #1  
    Unlike other hide browser button patches, this one would we only hide them after a set number of seconds. When the user touches or manipulates the screen they reappear again. This would offer the benefit of extra browser real estate without removing the on-screen buttons completely.
    The browser megamix patch has this functionality if I am not mistaken.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Not sure about the megamix, but the Auto Hide Buttons in Browser patch hides the buttons completely after loading; the buttons do not reappear when the user manipulates the screen.
    I think It'd* be cool to be able to set the seconds in my browser preferences for when the buttons disappear. I don't think the buttons should appear on pinching or scrolling, but yes to tappin the screen (except for links and text feilds if possible).

if someone wanted to make a hardcore sconix style patch for on screen browser buttons, it would be cool in preferences to be able to enable and dissable any menu option you want as a button, including patches. For example, a "neato url" button that is the neato icon, a url shortener button, optional buttons for all multi mod keyboard shortcuts, etc.
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 11/12/2010 at 06:34 PM.
    just listened to the last podcast. I heard Deiter talking about the same idea, so I know I'm not the only one who wants this.
    I was thinking about this the other day. I like the extra buttons like new card but don't like it blocking the web page. Hope one of the amazing developers would take on this request!