1.    #1  
    I have searched for this patch request, and did not see it already posted. If it exists and I missed it, I apologize.

I would like to be able to navigate forward and backward by swiping in the gesture area while in month view in the calendar, just as one can in the day and week views.
    Just swipe up or down. I know it doesn't make any sense to be different from the day and week view. Or am I reading your post wrong, and you're wanting a patch to make it left/right instead of up/down?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  3.    #3  
    You are reading it right. I did not know you could navigate by swiping up/down in month view. However, a patch to make it left/right instead would be nice, since I intuitively keep trying to do it that way.
    Me too. Took me a while to figure out how it worked. I might have even had to read on here for help, but I can't remember back that far. I suspect the reason they did it the way they did is that they flow all of the dates together vertically, and as you scroll, you can see the dates for the next/previous month come into view seamlessly. I would rather have it be left/right like every other view, and just have a hard cut like a card view would be rather than having the dates flow together. I hope they can be made to realize how much confusion it is causing users by changing the behavior for one view.
    +1

I have always thought it odd that swiping in month view worked differently from day view.