1.    #1  
    Sometimes when I open the text message app it will go into landscape mode and sometimes upside down. Is there a patch out there that prevents this from happening? I've searched the forums and haven't found anything.
    Without a patch it is locked in portrait mode?!?
    You have the 'Enable Landscape Messaging' patch installed. Remove it and your problem will be solved.

PS: Maybe you have a patch that combines several 'Messaging' patches including this one.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    You have the 'Enable Landscape Messaging' patch installed. Remove it and your problem will be solved.

PS: Maybe you have a patch that combines several 'Messaging' patches including this one.

Thanks, just removed it. I don't know why I installed this on a phone with a portrait slide out keyboard.
    hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Without a patch it is locked in portrait mode?!?
    No to be bashful...How do you install a patch all by yourself and then post a thread about wanting to override what the patch you installed is doing...lol...Only on Precentral. NachoB, you can takeover after me if you want.

Patch request: Patch to make my Pre screen never turn on again pls!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I'm trying to play nice in the sandbox after my weekend buzz postings.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I'm trying to play nice in the sandbox after my weekend buzz postings.
    LOL!..Roger that!
    this has to be one of the best i have ever seen.i hope when the op tap on the gesture area twice and the virtual keyboard opens someone can build a patch to remove that ....sorry i had to say it