1.    #1  
    If anyone else has downloaded this with no problem let me know but i have been trying to get this patch to work for a bit now but it always comes up error see ipk log any ideas?
    the version in preware does not work. there is an update in the op. it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    If anyone else has downloaded this with no problem let me know but i have been trying to get this patch to work for a bit now but it always comes up error see ipk log any ideas?
    Mamouton posted an update in the patchs thread. It's in the patches section.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  4.    #4  
    got it working my new fav patch thank u people
    Is there any issue with the latest version of the no video pause on dim or screen change? the version date is 11/12/10. Please inform if there are any known issues. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    got it working my new fav patch thank u people
    Does the patch version in the preware work? the date is 11/12/10 for the latest version of the patch. Please confirm. Thanks
    The post two above yours states that the working patch is in the related thread in Patches forum, and the post below that says they got it working, not on Preware. So I would say "confirmed".
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 07:52 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    The post two above yours states that the working patch is in the related thread in Patches forum, and the post below that says they got it working, not on Preware. So I would say "confirmed".
    The reason I asked is because the latest version date is 11/12/10, which is after the dates of the above mentioned posts. So the assumption is that may be the developer fixed the issues in the latest version. So wanted to confirm what is the case.
    You'll probably have to find mamouton's post in the thread. Patches are open source so anybody is free to modify them.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 07:52 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Answered/discussed in this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...eo-screen.html
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 07:51 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    where can I find this patch?
    Oh found it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums