Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
  1.    #21  
    With overlay and full wallpaper



    Without overlay with full wallpaper

    Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  2. #22  
    an idea...perhaps being picky. The difference between charging 7 and 7, for example, is the color, which may be hard to differentiate. How about adding something to the charging lines? I realize there arent a lot of pixes to play with, but maybe 2 circles at opposite ends of each charging line? Or a small vertical cross line in the middle of the horizontal line?

    Just a thought.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    an idea...perhaps being picky. The difference between charging 7 and 7, for example, is the color, which may be hard to differentiate. How about adding something to the charging lines? I realize there arent a lot of pixes to play with, but maybe 2 circles at opposite ends of each charging line? Or a small vertical cross line in the middle of the horizontal line?

    Just a thought.
    What color are you using?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4. rpr
    rpr is offline
    rpr's Avatar
    Posts
    212 Posts
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    #24  
    Could someone post a patch with just the time and carrier string colour change, like Warlord9159 has? Or can you do that in this patch just by adjusting the colours?

    Thanks
    Tom
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    What color are you using?
    i am looking at blue.zip, for example.
    I see the line is 1 pixel thich, so not much options to be creative. Perhaps 5 red pixels in the middle of the line to indicate charging.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    i am looking at blue.zip, for example.
    I see the line is 1 pixel thich, so not much options to be creative. Perhaps 5 red pixels in the middle of the line to indicate charging.
    The color will change when put in charge mode
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by rpr View Post
    Could someone post a patch with just the time and carrier string colour change, like Warlord9159 has? Or can you do that in this patch just by adjusting the colours?

    Thanks
    Tom
    Look here and see if this is what you need.
    http://forums.precentral.net/2738898-post658.html

    THis patch above has my Full Length Battery and RSSI Indicator
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #28  
    right, warlord. I saw the diff colors. I was just suggesting that the color change is so subtle (my opinion) that it might be hard to remember that navy blue is charging, and light blue is not, for example. So I am playing with the png's to maybe insert2 red dashes (or something) in the line to represent charging. Or perhaps 2 red vertical lines at the ends of the line for the charging ones.
  9.    #29  
    yes I see what your talking about.
    I will look in to this and post when the
    images have been updated k
  10. #30  
    this is what I am going to attempt, and see how it looks. I added 2 stripes at the end of the charging bars, and 1 down the middle. Let's see how it looks on the phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 11/01/2010 at 02:43 PM.
  11. #31  
    well, after all that, I am unable to remove rotated battery and %. 1 hunk failed.
    I've got Mode patches and device menu megamix. So now the slow 1 by 1 removal to see who is the guilty one.



    Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
  12. #32  
    garrett---had to doctor my phone for other reasons, and I managed to install this. Sweet.
    I am attempting a font size of 18 with it, but it gives me an error. From looking at the bars across the top and bottom, I dont see much room to allow the font to increase. Is that correct?
    In your screenshots, the font looks bigger than 17.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    garrett---had to doctor my phone for other reasons, and I managed to install this. Sweet.
    I am attempting a font size of 18 with it, but it gives me an error. From looking at the bars across the top and bottom, I dont see much room to allow the font to increase. Is that correct?
    In your screenshots, the font looks bigger than 17.
    Yea, I'm not sure there is any room for larger font. With the statusbar being only 28px high, there isn't much room to work with lol...
  14. #34  
    So.... I'm a little confused. I'm assuming that 1 line is the battery and the other is the RSSI, but which is which? And what does it do, start in the center and spread out to show increased batt/signal?

    Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

    Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    So.... I'm a little confused. I'm assuming that 1 line is the battery and the other is the RSSI, but which is which? And what does it do, start in the center and spread out to show increased batt/signal?
    I'm not entirely sure. Hopefully Warlord will chime in with an answer...
  16.    #36  
    top = battery
    bottom = phone signal

    from center out to the right and left.
    full bar on top is charged .
    full bar on bottom is full rssi signal.
    as your battery or rssi signal gets less the lines will move in to center a little bit at a time
    Last edited by warlord9159; 11/05/2010 at 06:21 PM.
  17. #37  
    So I copied the files into .wallpaper and installed the patch, now my top bae are has no icons at all. What gives?
  18.    #38  
    did you restart your phone ?
  19. #39  
    Is there a way, instead of going to the center, make it go left to right, or right to left? That would be kind of neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  20.    #40  
    what color ?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions