1.    #1  
    Can someone please create a patch that will increase the size of the dial pad numbers by utilizing the open space where it states " enter name or number..."?

I just want the number buttons to be larger while leaving the VM and call buttons the same size if at all possible.

Thanks in advance,

James
    They are already pretty big. And I don't see them getting that much more larger with just that small space.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    plus 1. And for the pixi. There is open space
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for your input Spongamabob but i respectfully disagree with your off topic view point. Can anyone help?
    I'm pretty sure a dev can make this possible. Yep, I do wish I had the option of making it bigger if I choose too.

regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by delete2end View Post
    Thanks for your input Spongamabob but i respectfully disagree with your off topic view point. Can anyone help?
    How was my viewpoint off topic? Its not like I was talking about something completely random. I was just giving my opinion.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Lets keep on topic
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  8.    #8  
    Spongamabob,

Your opinion if off topic as it was not requested was it?
    stop this. Stay on topic. Geez
    that's a great idea but on the pixi the screen isn't all that big so idk if that would work out
    you are right but there is empty space
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I'm pretty sure a dev can make this possible. Yep, I do wish I had the option of making it bigger if I choose too.

regards,
    might you know of a dev that could/would do this for us?
  13.    #13  
    ok... i guess no one want to work upon this. Can a moderator please close this thread?
    How would you see the number you're dialing if you did that? :-/
  15.    #15  
    moderators... please close this thread.