Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I loved this patch but the developer (zanth) is no longer around and it does not work. Its a great patch that prevented auto dimming.
    Thanks to anyone who can help!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    What happens when you install it?
  3.    #3  
    hahah I was actually just sending you a private message. lol.
    Patch installation failure thru internalz.
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I loved this patch but the developer (zanth) is no longer around and it does not work. Its a great patch that prevented auto dimming.
    Thanks to anyone who can help!
    Wouldn't that keep the back light on costantly - Maybe other devs believe that it wasn't a patch... that most people would want due to how our phones consume battery a lot.(IMO)
  5.    #5  
    no, it only kept the screen on in you had an app in the foreground. I had the screen turn off after 15 secs if apps were in the background. It was a huge help and save battery life
    I miss it.
    looking at the file the other patches are writing to the same section so it is going to depend on what patches you have installed.
    Try this one. I thought it didn't work at first but forgot it only prevents dimming when an app is in the foreground. It works great for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/30/2010 at 09:03 PM.
  8.    #8  
    Mamouton you did it again!!!!!! You are a true forum leader! You have helped me, and every other community member multiple times!! You give your time to help this community and we are all soo lucky to have you! I wish you would start a donation link!
    Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Mamouton you did it again!!!!!! You are a true forum leader! You have helped me, and every other community member multiple times!! You give your time to help this community and we are all soo lucky to have you! I wish you would start a donation link!
    Thanks again!
    Yay Mamouton!

You know, I tried to become a Forum Leader once... I don't think the higher ups like me too much haha
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yay Mamouton!

You know, I tried to become a Forum Leader once... I don't think the higher ups like me too much haha
    they only chose the top few with the most nominations garret . maybe they will do that again sometime ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Try this one. I thought it didn't work at first but forgot it only prevents dimming when an app is in the foreground. It works great for me.
    are there any other patches this will conflict with ? just wondering before i try it out .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I am not sure shadavis. Mode switcher wrote to the area the patch was originally and I just moved it down. to an area that would probably not be affected by any patches. I am working on another area waiting for luna restart to see how it works.

I thought it was a problem with the patch I installed and my signal dropped uninstalled signal still dropped looked up Airrave had lost a connection. lol! This patch should install regardless of any other patch installed (fingers crossed)
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/30/2010 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    they only chose the top few with the most nominations garret . maybe they will do that again sometime ?
    Then why wasn't Cantaffordit made into a Forum Leader? lol

you trying to brag or something, Shadavis?!?! Next time, I'm just going to bribe people to make sure I win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yay Mamouton!

Ha ha. As far as I am concerned you and warlord are forum leaders. You both give tireless help to others. I forgot I had that title up there. ltm.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Ha ha. As far as I am concerned you and warlord are forum leaders. You both give tireless help to others. I forgot I had that title up there. ltm.
    All I hear is "Don't worry, you're still kinda a forum leader I guess... Oh yea, I have that nice shiny title below my name. Man, It's so cool and awesome."

16.    #16  
    I have mode siwitcher and 50 patches. This didn't conflict. Looking forward to hear how mamouton changed the patch.
    I just moved the two lines xanthanloid put in the setup portion of the file down lower so people that dont have mode switcher installed could use it.
  18.    #18  
    should I stick with the first one or would you recco I use the new one? By the way this is also pixi compatible
    Both of them should work fine. I am still testing the last one
    2 installed for me with over 60 patches installed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast