1.    #1  
    I really wish I could just set the brightness at a fixed level, and not have the brightness adjust according to ambient light.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alc630 View Post
    I really wish I could just set the brightness at a fixed level, and not have the brightness adjust according to ambient light.
    My Pre Plus does not do this, and I wish it did. The screen is ALWAYS at the same brightness regardless of the ambient light level. I'm not sure I'm understanding the problem though- can you explain?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Speebs View Post
    My Pre Plus does not do this, and I wish it did. The screen is ALWAYS at the same brightness regardless of the ambient light level. I'm not sure I'm understanding the problem though- can you explain?
    I actually don't like this. The amount of brightness that is decrease automatically is too much. The difference makes the switch annoying. I just rather have it be manually set.
    Quote Originally Posted by alc630 View Post
    Pre- or + does not have this feature.
    So what would you like to be fixed with a patch that can be done
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/31/2010 at 01:12 AM. Reason: fixed typos
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Basically sometimes the Pre randomly explodes with 100% brightness because most ambient light sensors are dumb. The problem is if you use quicksystem tasks and disable it, the keyboard light doesn't work anymore.

The lowest level for brightness is actually '4' for the keyboard to stay on, so I don't know if you want to just...idk how to make this work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.