1.    #1  
    so I went to look in preware to manage my patches on my pixi and i found that it only showed 4 of about 10 or more. so i plugged my phone into my computer and brought up quick install, it showed the same. i know the missing patches are on my phone because they are still working and preventing me from downloading conflicting patches. i also ran EPR to try to remove them but it just removed the ones listed.
    Try the Reconstruction Utility. It should fix the patches so they show as "installed". You can find it in Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Try the Reconstruction Utility. It should fix the patches so they show as "installed". You can find it in Preware.
    im have the same problem with my pixi ... where can i find the reconstruction utility once its installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by raisind View Post
    im have the same problem with my pixi ... where can i find the reconstruction utility once its installed?
    You will not find it on your device, just run it then it removes itself after it has completed what it needs to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    You will not find it on your device, just run it then it removes itself after it has completed what it needs to do.
    okay thanks, well i installed epr and recon utility and still ive noticed a few patches are on my phone but not showing up ... any other tips on trying to remove or recover them?
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    If emergency reconstruction utility(ERU) doesn't fix the problem, then either you run emergency patch recovery(EPR) and delete all patches, or let it remain as it is. The installed patches do work right? Note: Run (ERU) again...and this time after doing it turn the phone off remove the batt - that should fix the glitch that's causing the problem.
    thanks for your help ...yeah there working however when ive tried to install certain patches and plugins i keep geting error messages which is why im trying to get rid of them.. i ran ERU again and the patches are still showing up?
    An error message usually means that the patch wasn't install correctly, or a confliction between patches.(Meaning: The one you're trying to install and one that's already installed).
    its paticularly with the messaging plugins... i get error messages and they do not install, even though i installed them fine a while ago
    Have you tried restarting the phone.. Are you using webosQI or preware? If it's preware try updating the feeds. If you're using webosQI then uninstall and reinstall and see if that fix the issue.

Good luck.
    yes ive tried restarting and partial/full erases, ive used both preware and webos QI .. and the patches wont show up on either, ive tried updating feeds and i shall try reinstallin webos QI now thanks... was thinkin of using webos doctor but thought ild try everything else first

many thanks =)
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I have the same problem with my palm pixi plus. will try with ERU right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmadaric View Post
    I have the same problem with my palm pixi plus. will try with ERU right now.
    try that and the emergency patch remover on webos quick install .... i still had issues after that and ran webos doctor and its all fine now =) but you will have to reinstall any patches