Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    not sure if this is possible.. but it's so effortless to swipe up then tap back into an app, that i don't need to see the top bar while in any app.. sounds like it would be a challenging task, if possible.. suuuure would be cool though

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    no?
    hasn't deiter mentioned on the podcast that he's talked t sconix about this, and that sconix might try to whip this up in the future?
    do you use advanced gestures? I love that. Pretty sure covering the top is done within each app, so a general patch would just blank the area. I don't see the top are in apps such as the browser.

or are you only talking about when switching apps?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    do you use advanced gestures? I love that. Pretty sure covering the top is done within each app, so a general patch would just blank the area. I don't see the top are in apps such as the browser.

or are you only talking about when switching apps?
    i'm talking about the top bar that shows the time, battery level, signal strength, etc.. i don't want to see it at all in any app.. there's a patch for fullscreen browser.. would be awesome it sconix could work his magic and create an "everything fullscreen" patch
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    hmmmmmm?