1.    #1  
    I can find the patch named "open to call log",

open to call log :

Opens the Phone app to the call log and makes it switch back to the call log after each call. Also, closes open drawers in call log when swiped away.

but i want to have this patch,

open to dialpad:

Opens the Phone app to the dialpad and makes it switch back to the dialpad after each call

If it's in preware.. then just type it in. If its available it would be in patches.
  3.    #3  
    It does‘t exist

I means who can make it for us
    I haven't ran stock for quite a while, but what is the default behavior with no phone patch installed? Does it not launch to the dial pad every time?
  5.    #5  
    the Phone app to open directly to the dialpad instead of the last view.
    I'm running Advaced Config for System Preferences and have it set to always open to the dial pad.

http://forums.precentral.net/enlightened-linux-solutions/264559-patch-advanced-configuration-system-preferences-acsp.html
  7.    #7  
    thanks

I will try it
  8.    #8  
    I try to install Advanced Configuration for System Preferences in preware

but FAILED

download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    76 59114 76 44928 0 0 25452 0 0:00:02 0:00:01 0:00:01 31773
    100 59114 100 59114 0 0 33475 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 41806
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences
    install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":3, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":3 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences.postinst 2>&1
    2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/list-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 13 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/notification-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 15 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/controllers/activecall-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/models/TelephonyEventListener.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/app/controllers/securityconfig-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.advanced-configuration-for-system-preferences.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    It's best to remove all patches via Emergency Patch Recovery then install Advanced Config for System Preferences because ACSP has many of the individual patches included within it.

Based on your log file, you have contacts, messaging, phone, and screen lock patches installed that are in conflict.
  10.    #10  
    thanks again

It's ok now.
    the single patch you can use is called 'auto show dial pad on call' in case you don't/can't use the advanced config megapatch