1.    #1  
    I had to use the WebOs Doctor the other day and after re-adding all my patches they all seem to be working fine...except the personal avatar one...it has the set avatar option in my messaging menu but everytime I set it it never shows up in my messaging....just has the little sillouette showing that I haven't set one yet...any way to fix this?
    "I get by with a little help from my friends, get high with a little help from my friends."
    -The Beatles

My Device History

Went a year without a Palm and had to go back lol
    open main messenger page . Make sure you put your avatar in phone first of course. If you have the animated avatar left side after you open and tap on set you have to tap the other file option to set an avatar , maybe this will help you .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by kee_ellis_09 View Post
    I had to use the WebOs Doctor the other day and after re-adding all my patches they all seem to be working fine...except the personal avatar one...it has the set avatar option in my messaging menu but everytime I set it it never shows up in my messaging....just has the little sillouette showing that I haven't set one yet...any way to fix this?
    You say everytime I set it... it never shows up. How are you setting it up?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    You say everytime I set it... it never shows up. How are you setting it up?
    goin to the messaging app and opening the menu and hitting set avatar picking the pic and then hitting the set avatar button above the pic I chose...then it fades back the the messaging app and I go to one of my conversations and its still the silloutte
    "I get by with a little help from my friends, get high with a little help from my friends."
    -The Beatles

My Device History

Went a year without a Palm and had to go back lol