Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    yes sir will do!
    thanks mamouton.
    it's all appreciated!
    Neato! so this is going to be possible for 1.4.5 to have both patches? I am subscribing to this thread!
    merry christmas mamouton! Lol
    booo. so I guess this is not possible
    patiece is a virtue. It will come. Never tell precentral something is not possible!
    Here is the combined patch.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    thanks mamouton! Any way to make the battery percent white all the time? If not it's all good.
    thanks again!
    Is there a patch for it in preware? I just patched the patch I usually use. What is the name of the patch you mention.

Open the patch and change this portion. Change the varbatterylevel image and the varbatteryLevelcolor

* Handle power and charging notifications
    */
    handlePowerNotifications: function(payload) {
    + // Replace this with a user definable setting
    + var batteryLevelImage = 2; // 0 displays image (factory default)
    + // 1 displays numerical percentage
    + // 2 displays the image on left and numerical percentage on right (default)
    +
    + var batteryLevelColor = 1; // Set to 0 for white, 1 for color
    Thanks! Works great!
    yes it's in preware. It's called 'battery percent and icon white' it's created by 2sslow
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    The patch I posted has the option to just be white just change the var battery level to 0
    Last edited by mamouton; 12/29/2010 at 10:54 AM.
    Mamouton Thanks so much again!
    Very much appreciated!
    Happy Holidays
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    I installed using Internalz after emailing the patch to myself. I tried to uninstall with Preware and it failed. I tried to uninstall WebOS Quick Install and it failed.

I may have to do the Emergency Patch Recovery and reinstall all of my other patches.
    Did you try uninstalling with internalz?
    I did not know I could. Let me try.....

1 hour later:

OK, gave up trying to figure out how to uninstall the patch with Internalz and ran EPR with WebOSQI and reinstalled my other patches.
    Last edited by gsparks2; 12/29/2010 at 07:54 PM. Reason: updated
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Any word on how to uninstall the patch?
    No, I ran Emergency Patch Recovery from WebOS Quick Install which removed all of the patches then I reinstalled the patches I wanted to keep using. I never did figure out how to uninstall a patch that was installed with Internalz.
    You go to where you install the patch from on the Pre most likely the /media/internal/ and click on the patch and you will get the option to uninstall.
    Is there any way to get this screen off/battery percent patch added to Preware? It's just a great central place to manage all patches!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast