Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Yes that is something I will have to play around with after Friday. I will be off for two weeks so I can dig deeper. I think it will have to be patch named apply after this one so it is compatible.
    you're the man mamouton! Enjoy your upcoming vacation
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Glad this is working well.
    My favorite % patch was 'Rotated Battery Icon and Percentage White' (maintained by Vincent Law, nesl247 and J. Robitaille) and hopefully this will be able to work together in the near future.
    Willing to test whatever if possible as well.. .
    I browsed through this thread after I couldn't apply this via Preware or Internalz. I get errors; maybe somebody wants to EPR and check some compatibility issues. I might be able to next weekend... Hey mamouton, thanks for everything and ENJOY YOUR BREAK!!!
    Last edited by matteebee13; 12/13/2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Typo
    lol obviously you didn't read the last post before you. It just not compatible with battery icon and patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    lol obviously you didn't read the last post before you. It just not compatible with battery icon and patches.
    Yeah, I did kind of just browse. I had a chance to read a bit more in depth and noticed the % patch conflicts. I actually have them both installed without errors, but the Touchstone Removal Patch is not working. Decided the % patch wasn't as important so I'm choosing the auto off patch. Hopefully sconix rolls it into Mode Switcher soon. (On an off chance... Anyone know what happened to the sconix test feed? I haven't been able to load it in Preware for the past 4 days or so?!)
    Last edited by matteebee13; 12/13/2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Update
    This is cool. but you know what would be better. if someone had a patch to see what my battery percentage was while on touchstone without me having to unlock or remove the phone. thats one thing thats been overlooked for too long IMO
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InIlIoN View Post
    This is cool. but you know what would be better. if someone had a patch to see what my battery percentage was while on touchstone without me having to unlock or remove the phone. thats one thing thats been overlooked for too long IMO
    I like this a lot! I would so love this to be a patch so I would not have to unlock phone to see battery percentage. FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiweed View Post
    I like this a lot! I would so love this to be a patch so I would not have to unlock phone to see battery percentage. FTW!
    Id pay money for it!
    any luck with this on your vacation. Lol. I kinda miss my battery percentage on the top bar
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Seems like this patch is bumping into Govnah somehow on my Verizon Pre. When the patch is installed, and I'm using a screenstate profile, my CPU never leaves 500. I can use the 800 profile, but not a screenstate one. Once I took the patch off Govnah returned to normal. Not sure if this is because of a certain combination of patches I'm using or not.
    Nothing to see here. Move along.
    @drew3sbs on twitter
    Mamouton is looking into this patch while he is on vacation. He always finds a way to make it work for everybody
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Waiting patiently.. .
    Hope this useful function can be worked out with % patches soon.. .

Everybody wants some!..
    I am sure it will be possible. I look forward to it as well.
    I want this patch BUT I can not part with the battery icon... You really think someone can make these patches work together?
    I chatted last week with Sconix and he said he shut down his 1.4.5 feeds to focus his full efforts to webOS 2.0 versions and higher compatibility issues and this patch is definitely part of the mix for his Advanced Configuration patches. Sweet!
    So no one can patch this for 1.4.5? I dont know why they conflict. I cant part with the battery percentage icon.
    I miss the percentage icon too. Mamouton I hopw your enjoying your vacation. Have you been able to look at this patch?
    thanks
    Haven't looked at it yet in depth been busy with another project.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Haven't looked at it yet in depth been busy with another project.
    You need to get on this ASAP
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast