Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    freshyz when you are in internalz click on the patch and you will see the popup and see move or copy select move and a folder tree will come up navigate to /media/ click on the plus sign and then click on internal and hit select.

Once people confirm it works I can send to Preware. I actually like the functionality.
    will this imstall via wosqi
    yes it will install via wosqi That is how I tested it orginally.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    freshyz when you are in internalz click on the patch and you will see the popup and see move or copy select move and a folder tree will come up navigate to /media/ click on the plus sign and then click on internal and hit select.

Once people confirm it works I can send to Preware. I actually like the functionality.
    So when I look in Internalz the patch is now in code I can't understand. It doesnt say the name of the patch and I have a bunch there so I don't know whats what?
    I would like to test this for you. Am I not seeing the obvious route?
    Everybody wants some!..
    you have opened the patch hold on let me post some screen shots for you
    I put it to the media/internal file and still did not work . I will be home soon to try via wosqi.
    thanks for everything!

5. Select and you will see a message showing file was moved.
    stu and freshyz I successfully installed using internalz so once others report back I will submit to Preware.
    unfortunately I stil can't instal via internalz after those easy steps
    Are you using the latest internalz? Try with webosqi and let me know. I need others to report it works for them.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Man I'm so bad at this lol..
    I can't get to screenshot #1 to find it.
    I tried QI and it failed as well. I think I'll let other tech savvy people get this tested up and be patient. Thanks for trying to help me though.
    Everybody wants some!..
    yes I'm using the latest version. Will let you know when I have access to my laptop
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Man I'm so bad at this lol..
    I can't get to screenshot #1 to find it.
    I tried QI and it failed as well. I think I'll let other tech savvy people get this tested up and be patient. Thanks for trying to help me though.
    I submitted to Preware just for you Freshyz. Don't know how long it will be before it is available.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I submitted to Preware just for you Freshyz. Don't know how long it will be before it is available.
    LOL!
    Okay, sorry I couldn't be of more help at this stage. I will keep an eye out for it and report back. Thanks for all your hard work!
    Everybody wants some!..
    I get an error by wosqi. Error occurred while attempting to run /tmp/scriptfile.sh

that file is here with error:
    /usr/bin/wget -q -O /tmp/postinst http://tinyurl.com/yb4ayf7
    /bin/chmod 777 /tmp/postinst
    /bin/sed -e 's|PATCH_NAME=|PATCH_NAME=screen-off-when-removed-from-charger.patch|' \
    -e 's|APP_DIR=|APP_DIR=$IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT/usr/palm/applications/ca.canucksoftware.patches.screen-off-when-removed-from-charger|' /tmp/postinst > /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/ca.canucksoftware.patches.screen-off-when-removed-from-charger.postinst
    /bin/rm -f /tmp/postinst
    /bin/chmod 777 /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/ca.canucksoftware.patches.screen-off-when-removed-from-charger.postinst
    /bin/sh -c 'export IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps ; /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/ca.canucksoftware.patches.screen-off-when-removed-from-charger.postinst'
    stu are you emailing the patch and trying that way? You need to download the patch from my post and install. Freshyz did you email the patch to yourself as well? I wonder if that is why you weren't able to install?
    I did both. I downloade then tried via wosqi. 1 of 1 hunks failed.
    I get an error by wosqi. Error occurred while attempting to run /tmp/scriptfile.sh

I attached the /tmp/scriptfile.sh in previous post
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I emailed it to myself when trying Internalz but downloaded and dragged into QI. Same results as stu..
    any ideas mamouton?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    did you have success cantafford it?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast