1.    #1  
    I love the simple elegance of these patches. We already have WiFi, BlueTooth and Airplane Mode, in the same drop down menu as the Battery and date. It seems logical to add Data, GPS and Roam Only On/Off. But, every time I add those patches, they suck my battery life dry. I found some limited relief, switching Data off unless absolutely needed (which doesn't help me much with my Google Voice number). But, otherwise, battery life is way down. The last time I put them on, they cut my battery life in half, and two WebOS Doctorings couldn't bring it back.

Anyone else have this experience? Can any one explain why this would happen?

I've been trying to figure out how to make these work with my device, without sacrificing battery life. But, no one seems to have answers.

Help Me Obi Wan... you're my only hope!

Thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    maybe post this Q to webOSinternals?
    Have you tried sconix's system mod patches it does exactly what you are asking in your post.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Have you tried sconix's system mod patches it does exactly what you are asking in your post.
    I've seen some different combinations of patches that add a group functionality (i.e., add Data, add GPS, Remove Airplane mode), but none that did exactly what I wanted. And, the one's I added, killed battery life. Can't figure out why a simple Toggle would do that.

That said... this is a very cool and comprehensive set of patches. I hope it doesn't eat power.
    Last edited by pelikan3; 10/19/2010 at 10:44 AM.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    I've seen some different combinations of patches that add a group functionality (i.e., add Data, add GPS, Remove Airplane mode), but none that did exactly what I wanted. And, the one's I added, killed battery life. Can't figure out why a simple Toggle would do that.
    Not sure either but sconix's system patches have the flexibity of doing what you ask.