Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Attempting to add Sconix's ACSP... went to Preware to run EPR first, but it's not there... um... help?

Pretty vague, I know.

Searched at the Preware Main Sreen, and nothing. Don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but what have I got set wrong?

Feed seems to be there - Available Other, Linux App, All.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    You need to go to the 'list of everything' link and then search (just type) for 'Emergency'.

If you want more details, check out this link from the WebOS Internals people.

Good luck

Patch:AdvancedConfigurations - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    You don't even need to go to the 'list of everything'. I searched from the main screen. Nothing. Tried 'Patch', nothing. 'Recovery', nothing. Device restart. Nothing.

Filtering a bunch of deveopers (Brighthouse, AppBookShop, dijit, etc.), but that shouldn't have any effect. Plus, I used it a couple weeks ago installing one of Sconix' other wonderful products.
    Make sure the webOS internals feed is on and updated. EPR can be found under Available other > Linux Applications > Utility.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    That's where I thought it was. I have six files there, five of which are already installed. Can't for the life of me figure it out. Maybe delete the feed and put it back?