Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    These patches are a collaboration of jctreo, mamouton, joetemp75, and fixxer1022.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...completed.html

The patch spkr-hdst-volume increases the in call volume and media volume on the wired headset and the front and back speaker it combines all the speaker and wired headset tweaks from this thread. After applying patch Full restart IS MANDATORY for patches to work. Luna restart won't apply change.

bt-media-volume Increases the in call and media volume while on a bluetooth headset. After applying patch Full Restart IS MANDATORY for patches to work. Luna restart won't apply change.

Wired-in-call-headset-volume This is a standalone patch, it only modifies the wired headset file, it does not affect any Pre speaker files at all. This should only be installed if you want to see increased volume while using a wired headset.

Trust me you will have to turn your speaker and headset down for fear of blowing a speaker or your eardrum. It is very loud now!

ONLY WORKS ON A PRE OR PRE+

Updated to replace the bluetooth media patch and remove muffled sound.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mamouton; 12/27/2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Included Front Speaker Patch with spkr-hdst-volume patch
    I can honestly say these patches made my Pre complete.
    I love the patch associated with the back speaker. I am enjoying Pandora and You Tube so much better now. I have to revisit MS to readjust my volume level. Thanks again guys!!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    I was hoping there would be a patch for the back speaker after seeing the ear speaker patch! Thanks a lot.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    One of the best patches.....
    My phone rebooted and it was SUPER loud..is this patch safe? Hah. It works great, I just don't want to blow my speaker out.
  7.    #7  
    lol! I warned you!
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Big thanks to mamouton for patching these up.

Just a huge huge warning: I pretty much maxed out all of the settings on these. You can very very easily blow your speaker, your output amplifier, your headset or your ears if you install these.

The back speaker media patch alone will surprise you on reboot.

Cheers!
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSux View Post
    is this patch safe?
    Nope!

(But neither is life.)
    Last edited by jc-Treo; 10/18/2010 at 12:43 AM.
    holy cow. man it is loud now
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

11.    #11  
    Ha yep you have to turn it down now. I can listen to drowning pool on my bike loud now.
    lol glad I turned you on to drowning pool.

OMG I closed an app and got scared to death.

14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    OMG I closed an app and got scared to death.
    Too funny!
    lol I know. I got to get a Valium now

will this patch be available in preware soon???
    Yeah this is working great for me now. Needed two full reboots but it's working like a champ! Much louder! Thanks to all the devs involved.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    are these patches much different than the ones in my thread? i know you created one based off mine there too.

i have noticed one occasion of my phone not ringing yesterday. just wondered if anyone else had experienced that?
  19.    #19  
    it was submitted to preware. I need to submit an update because the one I sent didn't have the front speaker patch and I need to submit the bluetooth one. Yes two full reboots were needed for my bluetooth to kick in with the changes as well.
    I'm getting a Patch installation failed prompt... all I got under the Sounds patch section are Really Silent Ringer Switch Mute and Select Alert and Notification Tones...

Where else could it possibly conflict with?

Thanks!

Update: I uninstalled both patches above but still getting a failed install. Hmm.
    Last edited by Furuboru; 10/18/2010 at 06:46 AM.
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast