Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    post 1 has the updated patches.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Hmmm.. Got it installed and did full reset. Now Preware is showing minimal availabilites. What can I do to fix this?
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Hmmm.. Got it installed and did full reset. Now Preware is showing minimal availabilites. What can I do to fix this?
    Try resetting again. The patch should have no interaction with anything preware does...
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jc-Treo View Post
    Try resetting again. The patch should have no interaction with anything preware does...
    Okay PW back to normal but doesn't seem louder to me?
    Ok.....this patch is the shizznitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6.    #46  
    Do a full reboot! That is the only way the change can occur.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Not sure what the problem would be, unless you are on a Pixi? Problems also reported with a German Pre.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    pixi won't let you install it. It fails so you are not confused if it's installed or not.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Not sure what the problem would be, unless you are on a Pixi? Problems also reported with a German Pre.
    Sprint Pre. Ill try and uninstall and reinstall and see what happens.. .
    Everybody wants some!..
  10. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Back to bluetooth I go.

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Got it installed and it rocks! I can roll my windows down now and still hear my ringtone when my wife calls and still hear her talking without having to roll them up. I do have one question, and this is probably general to WebOS, but I will ask it here since the sliders in the Sound Settings app allow for better control of the volume settings.

Is there a trick to being able to get the slider on the exact number you want without having to try to get it in the right spot?

I have mine set on ringtone 80, system 75, and media 80 and these seem to work great for me without overpowering the speakers, but definitely much louder.

As usual, Great Work Mamouton!!!!
  12.    #52  
    I just created the patch jctreo and fixxer1022 did the legwork. A big thanks to them for doing the hard work.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I just created the patch jctreo and fixxer1022 did the legwork. A big thanks to them for doing the hard work.
    Yeah, but you were the one who got me off my duff to finish up the other volume controls, and got it all patched up!!!!

Still wondering how people feel about the bluetooth media (a2dp) volume. Any louder?
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
  14.    #54  
    I patched the other bluetooth media file with the same changes we made to the back speaker I think I hear a difference it is so loud now i can't really tell. I can't wait to go back to the barbershop. I was there last week and this guy had an evo watching a video and it was loud but he couldn't see his video. I had to cup my hand under the speaker to hear the sound but video played perfect. I am going to go in Thursday with the Pre to my ear like the old days blarring the music. LOL!!
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    I am going to go in Thursday with the Pre to my ear like the old days blarring the music. LOL!!
    lmao! Nice!
  16.    #56  
    Just got word from webosinternals patch was approved for Preware. I am submitting an update to include the front speaker.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Just got word from webosinternals patch was approved for Preware. I am submitting an update to include the front speaker.
    Hey, that's great! I was not sure how they would feel because of the possibility of damaging your hardware.
  18.    #58  
    Hey, that's great! I was not sure how they would feel because of the possibility of damaging your hardware.
    Update submitted and approved. Hey it is like the kernels either you have a chuck norris or not. But seriously if we need to update with the lower settings you posted earlier we will. I personally like it just like it is. In another couple of minutes I am going to submit the bluetooth patch.
  19.    #59  
    Bluetooth patch submitted.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Holy smokes - my Pre has a real speaker in it like my wife's Samsung does! Great patch!
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast