Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 348
  1. #321  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    It worked on my Pre2. Make sure to do a full phone restart to get it to work.
    That's probably why.

    I was tired last night, didn't think of trying.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  2. #322  
    Update: Patch does work with Pre 2, after full reboot. The Pre 2 speaker is better than the Pre + speaker! Less distortion at +12db. Thanks guys.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  3. #323  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    It worked on my Pre2. Make sure to do a full phone restart to get it to work.
    What version WebOS are you running? 2.01 or 2.1?
  4. spikea4's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    #324  
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek View Post
    What version WebOS are you running? 2.01 or 2.1?
    2.0.1

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. #325  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    2.0.1

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I installed the patches on my Pre 2 as well. The BT patches doesn't seem to be working. I did not get any error messages while installing the patch. I did reboot on my phone too.

    Have you noticed any difference using your bluetooth headset? I'm running 2.0.1.
  6.    #326  
    It does increase the volume with the bluetooth but I am running 2.1.0 not sure about the 2.0.1
  7. spikea4's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek View Post
    I installed the patches on my Pre 2 as well. The BT patches doesn't seem to be working. I did not get any error messages while installing the patch. I did reboot on my phone too.

    Have you noticed any difference using your bluetooth headset? I'm running 2.0.1.
    Really don't know. I never use my bluetooth. I believe there my be a different patch for headset's.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8. jc-Treo's Avatar
    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    #328  
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek View Post
    I installed the patches on my Pre 2 as well. The BT patches doesn't seem to be working. I did not get any error messages while installing the patch. I did reboot on my phone too.

    Have you noticed any difference using your bluetooth headset? I'm running 2.0.1.
    I think BT volume increase may have to do with the headset. When I originally worked on this, I wanted my Motorla S9s to be louder. Nothing I tried seemed to help. However, when I posted the patch, many reported a volume increase.

    All I can think of is that my headset must limit the volume, so increasing it from the Pre has no effect.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
  9. #329  
    i cant seem to download this from preware. it says this package is not available for 2.10. and when i tried using webosquick install, it says webos internals server is down. is there anyway i can install this?

    using palm pre plus germany.

    thanx.
  10. #330  
    Did you try the one's from post 268?
  11. #331  
    Tried this patch and it works great (after a restart). I uninstalled it, however simply because it distorted the sound through the back speaker and I am too lazy to find the perfect volume to not have distortion. I just turn the volume all the way up without the patch and leave it at that. But do not let my laziness detract from a wonderful patch. It is good to know this is here and if I am trying to play a youtube video with the volume that is too low, I know a fix is only a few taps away through preware.
  12. #332  
    I downloaded and tried to install the spkr-hdst-incall-volume.patch on my german Pre- 1.4.5 using WebOS Quick Install but I get the following error: " Unable to connect to WebOS Internalsīservers. Cannot download AUPT scripts for the patch".
    Right now I donīt have internet access (data or wifi) so I canīt install with preware. Anyone have any idea how I can get this patch installed right? Any help would be appreciated!
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
  13. #333  
    yes i have downloaded them. but everytime i want to apply it, either through webosqi or internalz, i have the same error. cannout download from webos internals server. cannot download aupt script? sorry for my noobness but any help here?
  14. #334  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    It worked on my Pre2. Make sure to do a full phone restart to get it to work.
    which patch is this? I thought non in the original post worked?
  15. jc-Treo's Avatar
    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    #335  
    Quote Originally Posted by calypso666 View Post
    yes i have downloaded them. but everytime i want to apply it, either through webosqi or internalz, i have the same error. cannout download from webos internals server. cannot download aupt script? sorry for my noobness but any help here?
    I am not sure what that could be.

    Are you sure you are installing the correct version of the patch? This thread contains patches for both 1.4.5 and 2.1.

    Also, webosqi needs to have internet access.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
  16. #336  
    Quote Originally Posted by jc-Treo View Post
    I am not sure what that could be.

    Are you sure you are installing the correct version of the patch? This thread contains patches for both 1.4.5 and 2.1.

    Also, webosqi needs to have internet access.
    To clarify my previous post, I did not have internet access on my pre- forcing me to use webosqi on my PC which does have internet access; and yes, I believe I am using the correct version of the patch for 1.4.5 (spkr-hdst-incall-volume.patch from post #1). Today I tried again to install this patch with webosqi and still get the same error as before. Also I verified that other patches install w/o problem using webosqi.
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
  17. jc-Treo's Avatar
    Posts
    439 Posts
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    #337  
    Quote Originally Posted by hunland View Post
    To clarify my previous post, I did not have internet access on my pre- forcing me to use webosqi on my PC which does have internet access; and yes, I believe I am using the correct version of the patch for 1.4.5 (spkr-hdst-incall-volume.patch from post #1). Today I tried again to install this patch with webosqi and still get the same error as before. Also I verified that other patches install w/o problem using webosqi.
    Sorry, I am just not sure what the problem would be. From some searching, it seemed like it might be related to having internet access. Wish I could help more.

    If you pm me your email address and tell me which volume(s) you would like increased, I can send you the patched files. You can then use WebOS QI in copy them over to your pre-.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
  18. #338  
    I want to only increase volume of front and back speakers, no bluetooth or headphone. I did already manually download the spkr-hdst-incall-volume.patch from the first post of the thread, and then tried to install it with webosqi which failed.

    Thanks for your help offer - PM sent.
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
  19. #339  
    yes i have downloaded the right files. which are from posts 268 and 269. the name of the files are media back speaker patch and media headset volume. is there any other way i can do this? thank you again.
  20.    #340  
    Quote Originally Posted by hunland View Post
    I downloaded and tried to install the spkr-hdst-incall-volume.patch on my german Pre- 1.4.5 using WebOS Quick Install but I get the following error: " Unable to connect to WebOS Internalsīservers. Cannot download AUPT scripts for the patch".
    Right now I donīt have internet access (data or wifi) so I canīt install with preware. Anyone have any idea how I can get this patch installed right? Any help would be appreciated!
    I have been getting that same error. What i realize is that even when it doesn't say it applied sometimes it does apply I would try a luna or restart once you get the error and you should see it applied.

Posting Permissions