Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 LastLast
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey jc-treo what about bluetooth?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Hi Mamouton. Long time!

If you wanna be a test subject...try the attached. This is for bluetooth phone call volume.

I love the comment in this file, " # what the hell does this do?"

EDIT: I delete the patch that was attached. Finally have 2.1.0 running on my pre- and also am getting an error when I try to install.
    Last edited by jc-Treo; 03/11/2011 at 03:34 PM.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    Great job again guys! Do these increase the incall volume and the speakerphone?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Great job again guys! Do these increase the incall volume and the speakerphone?
    not yet. I would like to do the patches individually, so people can pick and choose what they want increased.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    OK- I think these should work now. I do not have a bt headset so I cannot check that one.

Will try to get to the other ones when I have a chance.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    HI again, So what do these increase the volume on? Do these increase the incall volume and the speakerphone?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Any chance of a back speaker increase patch for 2.1.0?
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    patches for the back speaker
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Thanks for getting these working. I can hear my phone when its in my pocket again!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    In-call front speaker and in-call wired headset patches for 2.1.0.

I think that should be all of them.

Also- whoever put them up on pre-ware, you might want to add a comment that they require a reboot or a power cycle after install.

Thanks. -Jud

EDIT: I had to break each of these up into two patches. Some phones seem to only have the files in one of the /etc/audio/a or /etc/audio/b folders. My Sprint Pre- has the file in both folders.
    Last edited by jc-Treo; 03/14/2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: revising patches
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    HI again, So what do these increase the volume on? Do these increase the incall volume and the speakerphone?
    Yes, I broke them up into individual patches.

Let me know if you have a problem.

-Jud
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    After a doctoring the version from PW does not work for me.
    Just to clarify since there are multiple updates, which ones will work for a Pre- running 1.4.5? (wanting increase in all except bt. Post #'s to be exact?)
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    After a doctoring the version from PW does not work for me.
    Just to clarify since there are multiple updates, which ones will work for a Pre- running 1.4.5? (wanting increase in all except bt. Post #'s to be exact?)
    The patches I posted in this thread starting at #265 are all for 2.1.0. Anything you find earlier than that is for 1.4.5. The patches you want are probably in post #1 of this thread.

I did not post the new patches to preware, so I am not sure whats up with that. They should only be in the feed that is correct for you version of WebOS. If you are running 1.4.5 and try to install the updated patches for 2.1.0, you will get an error.

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by jc-Treo View Post
    patches for the back speaker
    wow i've never had this patch before and i jus put it on this morning and i have never been prouder of my phone

Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

14. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Thanks!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    If the front volume in-call patch does not seem to work for you, try the updated version in post #270. It now patches a second file as well that may help.
    Quote Originally Posted by fryedchikin View Post
    Any chance of a back speaker increase patch for 2.1.0?
    anyone notice that the back speaker volume is SIGNIFICANTLY lower in 2.1.0? Making this patch essential
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    anyone notice that the back speaker volume is SIGNIFICANTLY lower in 2.1.0? Making this patch essential
    I thought it seemed a lot lower too.

Glad it's not just me..At first I wondered if it seemed low because I had been running the increased volume patch on 1.4.5 for so long.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Strange. The OP links are not working for me either. Not sure why, anyone elase having issues currently installing these patches?
    (using a Pre- 1.4.5 and yes I'm doing a full restart)
  19.    #279  
    the front speaker incall volume patch is not installing I am getting an error. Is the file touched in one of your other patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    the front speaker incall volume patch is not installing I am getting an error. Is the file touched in one of your other patches.
    I'm having the same problem.