1.    #1  
    I am trying to make the font in the tab that is open when an ap or the launcher is open -- i would like to change the color as well

any help would be appreciated

thanks in advance
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Are you creating this or are you asking for someone to do it for you?

Just trying to clarify.

Are you wanting to just change font and color of the app tab? I have a few font/color patches in PreWare that affect the whole top bar inc the App tab.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

The newest version of UMT-TopBar4 that I'm about to put in patch form has a control panel where you can change font color and size of the Carrier, Appname, and the clock.

I haven't done any testing yet, but I don't think this new patch is going to be compatible with many other top bar patches...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Are you creating this or are you asking for someone to do it for you?

Just trying to clarify.

Are you wanting to just change font and color of the app tab? I have a few font/color patches in PreWare that affect the whole top bar inc the App tab.
    i am using a bunch of patches on the top bar. Garrett's utbmt + all of sconix's as well. the font of all of the other stuff up there is 18 and i have a lot of colors running around. I have a custom carrier string patch up there as well. but when i open an ap or the launcher i get this small white font -- just want that to complete the look.
    i have no skill as a programer and i am working 7 10 hour days and my kids get ****ed if i sit down at the computer so i was checking to see if someone had a pre made patch to do this

i searched and could not come across one

any help would be appreciated

thanks
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The newest version of UMT-TopBar4 that I'm about to put in patch form has a control panel where you can change font color and size of the Carrier, Appname, and the clock.

I haven't done any testing yet, but I don't think this new patch is going to be compatible with many other top bar patches...
    i am really looking forward to this patch -- as you know i have been using your UTBMT for a long time and love it. thanks for repling to this
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    Thanks.

I'm about to put this new version (v0.1.0) in to patch form. It's still in an early stage, but it has some cool features so far.
    Thanks.

I'm about to put this new version (v0.1.0) in to patch form. It's still in an early stage, but it has some cool features so far.
    if it's ready to be tested on phones I'd like to test it out. It sounds like it will look tight.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks.

where in pennsylvania do you live?? I fished my wife out of elizabeth town and we have relatives in state college and reading --lancaster -- all over really
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    I'm about 20 minutes north of Philly. I have some friends in Lancaster actually lol
    I only have the 18px patch and sconix patch and I just noticed the same thing so im guessing it has to do w/ sconix patch. if i remove his patch mine goes back to working correctly.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I only have the 18px patch and sconix patch and I just noticed the same thing so im guessing it has to do w/ sconix patch. if i remove his patch mine goes back to working correctly.
    Yea, I believe sconix changes the text size using javascript. That method overwrites the settings in the css file.
    For those asking about UMT-TopBar4, you can download the latest version over at my thread: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...p-bar-4-a.html

It's still an early version, so don't expect everything to work flawlessly lol. (I haven't noticed any issues though). There are special installation instructions at the bottom of the top post.
  13.    #13  
    For those asking about UMT-TopBar4, you can download the latest version over at my thread: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...p-bar-4-a.html

It's still an early version, so don't expect everything to work flawlessly lol. (I haven't noticed any issues though). There are special installation instructions at the bottom of the top post.
    is it compatible with sconix's patches? god i hope that you can do that
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    is it compatible with sconix's patches? god i hope that you can do that
    Haven't tested that, but I can almost guarantee "no"...

Not yet, at least...