1.    #1  
    Can someone please create an app so when you are in a call there are no alerts. I hate being on a phone claa and then hear the texts I am getting. The person on the other line hears it too.
    Thanks
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    be careful the merging mode might strike ! lol

you mean patch right !!!! yes patch !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    how much will the OP pay me to create such a patch?
  4.    #4  
    Do people like being on the phone and hearing texts coming in? Please someone help!!!!!!!!!!!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    this exists. it's called no alert during call. However, after install it displays the volume level before and after a call. Very annoying, but a known bug.
  6.    #6  
    it's a broken patch that does not work! The whole thing needs to be reworked. That's why I am requesting it. Thanks though
  7. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    What about mamaouton's "disable various phone sounds" patch? Disables the end call, missed call, ignored call and dropped call sounds. Works great.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    What about mamaouton's "disable various phone sounds" patch? Disables the end call, missed call, ignored call and dropped call sounds. Works great.
    Good patch but does not disable alerts during calls.
    Yes but it won't help with what they are asking I truly miss that patch. I know elryon tried and tried but couldn't get it to work again. Let's hope 2.0 fixes the issue.
  10.    #10  
    found a *fix*.
    When on a important phone call and you start receiving alerts just flip the mute button to mute... no more alerts. Or, put the phone on mute before making an imp. phone call
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    found a *fix*.
    When on a important phone call and you start receiving alerts just flip the mute button to mute... no more alerts. Or, put the phone on mute before making an imp. phone call
    i must be missing something here...mute??
    ~P.Sout
    Quote Originally Posted by econdor View Post
    i must be missing something here...mute??
    I think he meant the 'silent' button on top of the phone.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  13.    #13  
    no I meant 'mute'