1.    #1  
    I would like it so that you can only go left or right on the launcher and not up and down. Is there a way to make this happen? Like I have the 4x4 icons per page patch installed and that is all I want displayed, or on the page at all, is just those 16 apps or less.
    I believe the patch No Arrows or Fade Bar works this way.
    the only way to stop it is to not have any icons down there. I feel the same way, so I added the patch for 4x4, and the mega patch that hides the quicklaunch bar (effectively making it 4x5) and adding more pages. I have 11 now. When one fills up, I create another.

universal search makes it easy to find the apps directly, so I don't scroll through launcher pages as much anymore, but the set up I'm using helps thst.

I also use the patch that always resets to the top of the page, so I will see the top 5 rows.

give that a try!
    I think the op is talking about how the page bounces vertically when flicking it up or down. Only way to prevent it is to have no bottm row of apps. Meaning 4x4 without *quicklaunch* launcher, not adding that 5th row cantaffordit was talkn about.

I've requested this when I was trying to set my launcher up like an iphone's. Shouldn't be difficult to do, just hardly anyone would use it imo
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 10/17/2010 at 06:17 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    I think the op is talking about how the page bounces vertically when flicking it up or down. Only way to prevent it is to have no bottm row of apps. Meaning 4x4 without launcher, not adding that 5th row cantaffordit was talkn about.

I've requested this when I was trying to set my launcher up like an iphone's. Shouldn't be difficult to do, just hardly anyone would use it imo
    Yeah, you're right! But thank you to Cantaffordit and NachoB too.
    No Arrows or Fade Bar just changes the appearance; launcher menu still works the same.
    I'm configured with no launcher so I wasn't sure which of those two patches stopped the page from scrolling vertically.
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    I think the op is talking about how the page bounces vertically when flicking it up or down. Only way to prevent it is to have no bottm row of apps. Meaning 4x4 without *quicklaunch* launcher, not adding that 5th row cantaffordit was talkn about.

lol I wasn't talking about adding a 5th row, I said that hiding the quicklauncher effectively creates a 5th row by exposing what would normally be under the quicklaunch bar.

I think we are on the same page (pun intended)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think we are on the same page (pun intended)
    geeze, lol