Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Requested by Nabril15 this patch removes the bluetooth option from the device menu if you haven't applied sconix's system mod patches.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    which of sconix's patches will conflict with this Marion? The device menu ones?

thanks a lot, btw...
  3.    #3  
    I would assume so because you can hide the bluetooth with that patch. I believe it is the system mod menu. The one that removes the date.

Edit: It doesnt conflict at all.
    cool. I installed a device menu patch that allows removal of items. How do you do it? Is there a drop down for preferences somewhere? I tried to swipe left, but no action.
  5.    #5  
    with sconix's patch you have to hit the orange button and then tap the menu and you will see
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ok. that looks neat. I tried to install the patch you made for BT, but it didnt install. I used internalz, so I dont get a detailed report as to what failed (like in weboslog).
    I will try to download it from preware. If it still fails, I will install one of sconix and remove it as you showed me in post 5
  7.    #7  
    Didn't you tweak the file you wanted me to make the patch for? You would have to have the original file for it to work.
    no I didn't tweak waiting for yr patch.
  9.    #9  
    well that is weird I only added the one section you highlighted and it installed fine and removed bluetooth from menu like you wanted. Do you have any other device menu patches instatalled?
    yes, device menu megamix. Sorry I shud have mentioned that.
  11.    #11  
    oh ok let me see what needs to change to hide the bluetooth Give me a minute to install that one and fix the patch.
    @mamouton
    See if this will match the color better k
    From the pick above, it looks like i got it way off sorry
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

13.    #13  
    Hey warlord you are the man! No apology necessary. I appreciate what you did. Perfect match.
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/16/2010 at 04:31 PM.
  14.    #14  
    Nabril15 I installed the Device Menu megamix and this patch installed with no issues. It must be something else conflicting.
    hmmm..strange.i have other top bar patches, but those shouldn't touch device menu. I guess I can manually edit, but we l know what that holds foe future installs.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey warlord you are the man! No apology necessary. I appreciate what you did. Perfect match.
    screen cap please

Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Nabril15 I installed the Device Menu megamix and this patch installed with no issues. It must be something else conflicting.
    Did you try to edit it out from the HTML scene ?

<div class="palm-row" id="dm_bluetooth" x-mojo-tap-highlight='momentary'><div class="palm-row-wrapper">
    <div class="title truncating-text">
    <div class="label right" id="btmsg">&nbsp;</div>
    <div class="wifi-container">
    <div id='btSpinner' x-mojo-element="Spinner" class="wifi-spinner right"></div>
    <span x-mojo-loc=''>Bluetooth</span>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div></div>

<div id="btdetails" x-mojo-element="Drawer">

<div class="palm-row" x-mojo-tap-highlight='momentary'><div class="palm-row-wrapper">
    <div id="bt_radio" class="title truncating-text">
    </div>
    </div></div>

oops lol you did

20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    screen cap please
    Here you go
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Did you try to edit it out from the HTML scene ?
    The file I edited is /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/devicemenu/devicemenu-scene.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast