1.    #1  
    Is it possible to have the date in the Device Menu bring up the Calendar app when clicked?
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptlon View Post
    Is it possible to have the date in the Device Menu bring up the Calendar app when clicked?
    Just about anything is possible with patches.

Have you looked into use Sconix's System Menu Today Menu patch?
    It allows you to swipe/tap the time in the middle of the top bar which then drops down a customizable menu showing events upcoming for 3 or 7 days from any of your calendars you choose.

You can find the thread and wiki links in my signature below.
    Be sure to read the wiki in full to understand what your getting into.

Also, if you choose to post in the thread for that patch, please check out the forum guideline/announcement post in Sconix's sub-forum.

This patch is almost what your looking for except that it is under it's own menu and not the device menu. Tapping an event from this patch's menu will open the calendar app.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Seconding the Today Menu suggestion. Something I can't live without.
    Love that patch. Also opens the calendar to the default view if you tap the date once you're viewing the menu.
  5.    #5  
    hmm thanks guys I'll check that out.

hopefully the install isn't too over my head.
  6.    #6  
    Up and running and loving it. Thanks again guys.

I guess it was easier than i thought.
    Yeah it is really simple to use. The wiki outlines the all the possible configuration options for that and Sconix's other Top Bar patches. Give them a look. They are awesome!

If you have questions or problems, head on over to the official thread (see signature below for links) for the top bar patches, there's always someone around to help.

Glad you like the patch like the rest of us!

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie