Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Problem persists. Can others confirm?
    did you install any patches after this patch?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I have 63 patches installed...
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    yep if I edit an alarm it'll start swapping between landscape and portrait but a closing and re-opening the clock card/app gets it working again. Doesn't bother me... Now I know I can trick it if I want lanscape for some reason. This is a nice patch in conjunction with "open to list" which only operates properly if you start the app in portrait...
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...n-control.html

using this patch with the clock app will lock it in portrait only. You goto read the first post to see how it'll affect the browser and photos app (i like it better). Once installed, you can activate it for clock app by opening the app, turning the app upside down, and pressing meta-tap (which is gesture) and "o" at the same time. If you see the notification that it's been turned on, next time you open it, it'll allways b in portrait

however, when turning the app sideways wile the keyboard is closed, the clock will get too big for the screen. To lock it at the correct size, you tap the gesture area (meta-tap) 3 times fast, or open the slider.
    The file com.palm.app.clock/app/controllers/alarm-assistant.jsjsjs $is$ $unpatched$. $Therefore$, $if$ $one$ $opens$ $an$ $alarm$ $orientation$ $changes$ $anyway$.

Could you please apply the patch to this file as well in the next release.

Thanks.
    I will try to look at it later today.

Quote Originally Posted by debilater View Post
    The file com.palm.app.clock/app/controllers/alarm-assistant.jsjsjs $is$ $unpatched$. $Therefore$, $if$ $one$ $opens$ $an$ $alarm$ $orientation$ $changes$ $anyway$.

Could you please apply the patch to this file as well in the next release.

Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12