1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I checked all around this site and the internet and can't seem to find any info about the "Extract PDF Viewer Application" which seems to have disappeared completely from WebOS/Preware/etc. I need that application so I can install the landscape pdf viewer patch thingie on my Pre... Is the name of the application different? Is it on some feed that I didn't notice? Can someone send me an IPK or direct me to a place where I can download one? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Shawna

P.S. If I missed a thread where someone answered this question, I apologize in advance for wasting everyone's time.
    umm it should be there unless you deleted it lol , but you can go to device info app , then scroll down and tap on more info , then tap on software at the top and scroll down to where it says built in apps and they will be in alphabetical order and you should see pdf view in there if its on your phone . if its deleted im not sure what you can do , but do a search for pdv viewer deleted or missing .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Not the actual PDF viewer, there was supposed to be a patch/app called specifically "extract pdf viewer application" which is needed to install the landscape patch for your regular pdf viewer. I can find the landscape patch through preware, and in the description it says "Requires the 'extract pdf viewer application' package be installed FIRST." When I tried to install the landscape pdf patch anyway, without the extract pdf viewer application, I get an error.

Shawna

P.S. I love your avatar, Shadavis08!
    pdfMyWebPro should still be available...
    sj