Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    only hide icon worked for me. Thanks for the patch!
    I made a patch and reposted it for the wifi list that is compatible with the latest sconix partches.
    twilightomni any chance of getting the bluetooth icon to do the same behavior as the wifi?
  3.    #23  
    The hack would work in the same way, but I'm not sure if I'd prefer it...I could probably do it. Later though.

I never thought of bluetooth as having the same passive behavior of wifi, though. But I guess you're right...I like knowing when BT is on, but I guess the same reason for wifi could also apply to bluetooth...
    Yes I really like how the icon is hidden for wifi unless needed, so I thought how about the same for bluetooth. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Gridiron Do you have both of his Advanced patches installed? Were you able to get both of the patches in post #1 installed? It was either the Advanced system or Adavanced launcher that prevented the install.
    I successfully installed both from the first post and have both Advanced patches installed. I initially tried yours, since I have both Advanced patches installed, but 5 out of 5 hunks failed.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I made a patch and reposted it for the wifi list that is compatible with the latest sconix partches.
    that worked, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I successfully installed both from the first post and have both Advanced patches installed. I initially tried yours, since I have both Advanced patches installed, but 5 out of 5 hunks failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    that worked, thanks
    Now that is starange, so there must be another patch conflicting that patricsmangan and I share.
  8. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    twilightomni any chance of getting the bluetooth icon to do the same behavior as the wifi?

+1 Thanks!

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    I was able to install the menu list patch via internalz (emailing it to myself), but not the hide idle icon. I wonder if it has anything to do with other top menubar patches - I have the 3G (instead of EvDO) patch, I also have all of Sconix's patches...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    I was able to install the menu list patch via internalz (emailing it to myself), but not the hide idle icon. I wonder if it has anything to do with other top menubar patches - I have the 3G (instead of EvDO) patch, I also have all of Sconix's patches...
    You might have to use the modified patch I posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightomni View Post
    I'm new to this, so I don't really know how to submit a patch to Preware.
    These patches are awesome! Any luck with submitting them to Preware?
    twilightomni I updated for 2.1.0

ASP DisableWifiNetworkList is the one to install if you are using Sconix's patches.
    They have the same functionality of the original patches from post#1
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mamouton; 03/27/2011 at 10:16 PM.
    Hey, I had these patches installed in 1.4.5 and they survived the OTA update to 1.4.5.1 for VZW, but I had to doctor my phone a few weeks ago and have not been able to get these to install on 1.4.5.1. Any help? I really loved these 2 patches.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12