Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    If this is the wrong section, please move it! Ok, so I updated my phone to the latest firmware for Verizon...and I didn't delete/remove any of my 70+ patches before doing so. So Preware and WebOSQuickInstall still show my patches, but they're definitely not installed or working. I go to remove them from Preware or WebOSQI and they won't delete. I see that my phone still says "Luna Restart" when i hold down the power button, but I'm not sure why it's there anymore...is there any way I can fix this? Thanks in advance!
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSux View Post
    If this is the wrong section, please move it! Ok, so I updated my phone to the latest firmware for Verizon...and I didn't delete/remove any of my 70+ patches before doing so. So Preware and WebOSQuickInstall still show my patches, but they're definitely not installed or working. I go to remove them from Preware or WebOSQI and they won't delete. I see that my phone still says "Luna Restart" when i hold down the power button, but I'm not sure why it's there anymore...is there any way I can fix this? Thanks in advance!
    Are your feeds up to date in Preware?
    When you try to remove them from Preware what do you get, if its an ipkg log then post the log here.
    After the update, did Preware offer to update all your patches?

    Depending on your answers to those questions, you might need to run epr and reinstall the patches.

    Pip
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Are your feeds up to date in Preware?
    When you try to remove them from Preware what do you get, if its an ipkg log then post the log here.
    After the update, did Preware offer to update all your patches?

    Depending on your answers to those questions, you might need to run epr and reinstall the patches.

    Pip
    I get a log, I'll have to post them up shortly. And after the update WebOSQI did offer to update all of my patches, and it did, but they still didn't/don't/won't work. And
    "Luna Restart" won't work, so idk what to do...

    I guess the virtual keyboard still works, but no other patches besides the luna restart work, that I can see..
    Last edited by LifeSux; 10/09/2010 at 03:47 AM.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSux View Post
    I get a log, I'll have to post them up shortly. And after the update WebOSQI did offer to update all of my patches, and it did, but they still didn't/don't/won't work. And
    "Luna Restart" won't work, so idk what to do...

    I guess the virtual keyboard still works, but no other patches besides the luna restart work, that I can see..
    What do you mean, luna restart won't work? Have you restarted your phone since you updated with wosqi?

    Pip
  5.    #5  
    Luna restart used to show up when I held the power button down, now it doesn't and it shows the regular "Power down". I have restarted it since updating WebOSQI but my patches are still not working (aside from Virtual Keyboard and maybe one more out of 70+). When I go to view tweaks on WebOSQI it's still telling me to update, I do and I get 3 errors I believe. I just want to wipe out all the old patches and put them back myself...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSux View Post
    Luna restart used to show up when I held the power button down, now it doesn't and it shows the regular "Power down". I have restarted it since updating WebOSQI but my patches are still not working (aside from Virtual Keyboard and maybe one more out of 70+). When I go to view tweaks on WebOSQI it's still telling me to update, I do and I get 3 errors I believe. I just want to wipe out all the old patches and put them back myself...
    Open preware, list of everything, type 'emergency patch recovery', run emergency patch recovery.
    Restart.
    Start all over again.

    Pip
  7.    #7  
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions