1.    #1  
    I use folders on my work Exchange acount.
    There is one folder I want active sync (or even timed check if it has to be) like my inbox.
    Right now I have to manualy check it even though it's marked as "stared" and I forget, a lot.

This would be a HUGE help.
  2.    #2  
    Nobody else has folders they want checked?
    Others have complained about this as well. Let's hope that palm fixes this, among the many other problems with their mail client.
    : (){:|:&};:
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Yeah it always seemed to me that the star'd folders should be automatically checked.

We had patches to allow forwarding of SMS before Palm finally added that piece of functionality, why not this one?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    Yeah it always seemed to me that the star'd folders should be automatically checked.

We had patches to allow forwarding of SMS before Palm finally added that piece of functionality, why not this one?
    Agreed.
    I thought that was kind of the point of "staring" a folder anyway.
    learn how to spell:

stared/staring - being creepy
    starred/starring - what you want to say in this thread
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmartino2011 View Post
    learn how to spell:

stared/staring - being creepy
    starred/starring - what you want to say in this thread
    Yes sir! Grammar ****!
    Sieg Heil!

Now back on topic...........
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Others have complained about this as well. Let's hope that palm fixes this, among the many other problems with their mail client.
    "(however sub folders are still not automatically synced in webos 2.0)"

Grrrrr.
    I've been searching the web all morning to try and figure out how to enable this.

I have dozens of folders, split by client or even project to prevent inbox clutter, and would really appreciate having a selected subset of them auto-sync. On my last Blackberry, I was able to specify what folders to have synch with my phone and I pretty much assumed something using ActiveSync would work similarly.

I am very disappointed at the moment that it doesn't support this with the starred "Favorite" folders.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    This might be of use. I have an Exchange-based filter that moves specific mail from my inbox automatically to a subfolder. Both my inbox and subfolder are 'starred'. Because the mail comes through my inbox first, the Pre seems to pick that up & show show new mail without me polling.

Having said that: I am not using ActiveSync, rather, only IMAP. I don't know if that will make any difference or not.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    This might be of use. I have an Exchange-based filter that moves specific mail from my inbox automatically to a subfolder. Both my inbox and subfolder are 'starred'. Because the mail comes through my inbox first, the Pre seems to pick that up & show show new mail without me polling.

Having said that: I am not using ActiveSync, rather, only IMAP. I don't know if that will make any difference or not.

This is what I have, a filter to move emails to a specific folder.
    However I am using Active Sync, it doesn't seem to behave the same way.
    hmmmm.