Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please visit the Wiki for all instructions/information.

On Screen Keyboard - WebOS Internals

Report Issues

All donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for the support, and I hope everyone enjoys the keyboard.

<<Copied Thread>>

Please continue discussion here.

Thanks,
    -Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    I downloaded virtual keyboard from preware and it saved it in the internalz it says its there but how do i get it to work?
    Just put any text app and double tap in gesture, thats all, it will appear, excuse my bad english, but im from México.

Best regards.
    Double-tapping the gesture area (near the round silver button that lights up) will bring up the on-screen keyboard if you are in a text input field. Tap with two fingers separated or Double-tap quickly. When the Virtual Keyboard is displayed, a single tap on the gesture area will hide it.

cheers~
  6. gbu
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Double-tapping the gesture area (near the round silver button that lights up) will bring up the on-screen keyboard if you are in a text input field. Tap with two fingers separated or Double-tap quickly. When the Virtual Keyboard is displayed, a single tap on the gesture area will hide it.

cheers~
    Hi all! I may be blind but I can't see any "round silver button that lights up" on my pre!
    I've taped everywhere on the gesture zone to no avail!
    Any help appreciated, screenshot to show me the silver button mucho appreciated
    <<Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by gbu View Post
    Hi all! I may be blind but I can't see any "round silver button that lights up" on my pre!
    I've taped everywhere on the gesture zone to no avail!
    Any help appreciated, screenshot to show me the silver button mucho appreciated
    Do you have a sprint pre? If not, then you probably wont have a silver button anywhere.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    is there any way to enable auto show on virtual keyboard only on landscape mode (so that if we put our pre on portrait mode, the keyboard wouldn't show up automatically but on the landscape mode would) ?

Last edited by ArchCancer; 10/22/2010 at 07:14 AM.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I seem to get an error message when I try to launch the VKB:

"Could not load kb_config.json. Try to reinstall the package titled 'VKB Default Themes and Configuration'"

It no longer shows up on WOSQI tweaks.... I even launched the EPR and still is gone...
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Verratio View Post
    I seem to get an error message when I try to launch the VKB:

"Could not load kb_config.json. Try to reinstall the package titled 'VKB Default Themes and Configuration'"

It no longer shows up on WOSQI tweaks.... I even launched the EPR and still is gone...
    I have the same problem. Gone from the tweaks and I have the same error when I try to launch it. Any ideas?
    I am having the same issue as the previous 2 members stated.... Help?
    same problem here... this is what i see...

I need badly a virtual keyboard...
    even via preware if i install the VKB themes and config after installing the VKB ,I cannot have it started...

done evereything....

palm pre Plus de vodafone.
    Last edited by Dimitrios; 11/09/2010 at 07:22 PM.
    please help me! it says

error
    could not load configuration file kb_config.json. try to reinstall the package titled 'VKB Defailt These and Configuration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    same problem here... this is what i see...

I need badly a virtual keyboard...
    even via preware if i install the VKB themes and config after installing the VKB ,I cannot have it started...

done evereything....

palm pre Plus de vodafone.
    same problem here!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Having the same "Could not load configuration file kb_config.json. Try to reinstall the package titled VKB Default Themes and Configuration. Please help!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am having the issue where i install it and everything went ok. restarted luna and full reset and the keyboard will not pop up. anyone have any idea? i didnt see any answers.
    thanks
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drekosh View Post
    I have the same problem. Gone from the tweaks and I have the same error when I try to launch it. Any ideas?
    Update. My phone was pretty new so I wiped it clean and started over. It works fine now.
    all set thanks. i missed something on the install.
    when i see video's online about vkb.. i see that whenever they are done typing and they hit enter.. the vkb closes automatically.. why is it that it wont do that anymore? are there certain setting i have to change?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast