Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I installed the add or remove page on app launcher screen. After pre resets or power on/off my added pages are gone and all my app icons are on the default 3 pages. I also cannot rearrange icons. Advice and help needed. Thanks
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Did not work. Whenever I reset my phone I lose the added pages and cannot rearrange icons??? Any other suggestions? Thanks for the quick help reply RUSH
    That's interesting, what phone do you have and what version of webOS are you running?

Does your phone maintain any of your settings when you restart (like advanced gestures) or is this the only thing that gets lost. Also have you done any unique modifications such as removing automatic updates or backups?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    alex.doebeck

Thanks for replying
    I'm using latest version of Webos
    Everything works except add remove pages and icon problem.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    What will I lose using webos doctor?
    Will I have to root my phone again?
    Thanks again for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by 321contak View Post
    What will I lose using webos doctor?
    Will I have to root my phone again?
    Thanks again for your help
    - Webos doctor will erase all modifications done to the phone, thus, bringing back the device to its pristine condition.
    - Yes, you would have to turn developer mode on again. Type webos20090606, turn dev mode on > and restart phone. Ps. Use webosQI to get Preware.

Note: Patches, theme, and kernels are all easily obtainable through preware.