1.    #1  
    is there a way to get the animated top bar patch via preware if anyone can help thanks
    I don't know if Warlord submitted it to Preware yet.

However, you can download and install via Internalz.
    1. Download the patch from your phone.
    2. Find the patch in /media/internal/downloads/ and install with Internalz.
    3. Download an animated top bar background and move it to the /wallpapers/ folder on your USB drive.
    4. Luna reboot to see the effects
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    ok I downloaded it found it but how do I install using internalz
    Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    ok I downloaded it found it but how do I install using internalz
    You should be able to just tap the patch file and it'll give you the option to install...

<edit>
    Find the patch. Tap it and select 'Open'. Then tap 'Install Patch'.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5.    #5  
    it doesn't just says info open copy move close
    I used wosqi to install mine and it wasn't that hard....just drag the patch onto wosqi then hit the install(blue down arrow) button. BINGO yer done. and of course the usual, make sure you're in dev mode, make sure you're on charge only, not USB, etc. I also recall if you put what you want for an animation in the folder with the correct tbbg name, (you'll have to verify on the thread, I can't remember off the top of my head), and THEN install the patch, it automatically does the restart for you and when it turns back on, (and you followed all the steps properly) it should work for you.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Sorry but I did not push this to Preware due to the Battery Drain.
    Most of the user here read and no they will take a hit on battery life.
    Like Sledge007 and Garrett92C stated. It not that hard to install with WebOSqi Or Internalz if you followed all the steps properly.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<