1.    #1  
    so i have the gesture tap to delete patch i accidentally deleted preware off of my pre.. it wont reinstall so do i have to use web Os doctor on my phone to get pre ware back or what some..

i have 1.4.5 on my pre
    WebOS Quick Install won't reinstall preware? or are you trying to download it using the app catalog (it's not there)?
  3.    #3  
    yeah it wont install it i still have all of my patches but it does'nt install all the way its in dev mode.. and im gonna try and use internals to install it... hope it works im lossing my mind without my preware..

if you got any ideas ill try em
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Contradude View Post
    WebOS Quick Install won't reinstall preware? or are you trying to download it using the app catalog (it's not there)?

Lol im a patch noob but i know it wont be under palm app catalog.. that app catalog is weak as hell lol i still love my palm pre.. as long as i got my patches and my pre ware.. thanks
  5.    #5  
    fixed it.. yay i was just being silly!!!! lmao... still new forgot not to put it in usb mode...... thanks for the tips
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/05/2010 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Language
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm15GR8r View Post
    so i have the gesture tap to delete patch i accidentally deleted preware off of my pre.. it wont reinstall so do i have to use web Os doctor on my phone to get pre ware back or what some..

i have 1.4.5 on my pre
    (IMO) You don't really need gesture tap delete patch, we already have that feature > hold down orange/gray key, and tap the app you want to delete.. Pop up option appears for delete or not. Which is harder to accidentally delete any application.

webos doctor removes any modification on the phone, webosQI add preware, and many other modifications to your phone. Or you can also use the standalone installer.

Ps. Always remember to have phone in developer mode, and use just charge for installing anything from webosQI.
    :-D
    this issue is already fixed lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    this issue is already fixed lol
    I know shadavis08, I'm talking about the feature that's already on our phones that's not really necessary. Plus, some informative info on the installation of preware for the newbies. ^_^
    that's kool I was just messin with ya
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    <<Thread Moved/Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I think someone else thought I was being mean to you . Lol ltm ltm . Me of all people be mean, ha ha never lol ltm ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη