Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    when can we get in preware?
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstachnik View Post
    This is beyond perfect my friend. Thank you so much. I think alot of people would love this in preware! ITS PERFECT!

I was wondering if you can maybe make 3 different overlay. Try one at 58% and one and 67% and one at 86%.

See if you can see a difference.. maybe it would look alittle better. I would do it myself but i don't no how lol

Thank you again
    I can do it for you but I will need to put them in a zip folder k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBworth View Post
    when can we get in preware?
    Yes I did this but I did not get an email from them so I will re-submit it k
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/03/2010 at 11:51 PM.

4.    #124  
    40, 50, 60 and 70% overlay images
    Attached Files Attached Files

5.    #125  
    Add full TB w transparency.patch to first post.

thanks for adding to the aesthetics while we wait for new hardware, warlord. every little bit helps.

question... do you know of any patch already in existence that will cover up top bar in all apps to make this even more visually appealing?
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    thanks for adding to the aesthetics while we wait for new hardware, warlord. every little bit helps.

question... do you know of any patch already in existence that will cover up top bar in all apps to make this even more visually appealing?
    What do you mean by "cover up the top bar in all apps"?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What do you mean by "cover up the top bar in all apps"?
    thanks for the quick reply, garrett.

when swiping up to bring up the launcher, the launcher only rises to the top bar... leaving the little tab (launcher menu) in the upper left corner.

when an app is open, the app only goes up to that same little tab (app menu in the upper left corner) leaving part of your wallpaper showing if this patch is used.

i vaguely remember having a patch installed at some point in time that enabled the apps to cover up that little tab in the upper left corner

ex: if i were to open up the flicker mundo app, it would say flicker mundo on the top bar in the upper left corner. if i had the patch in this thread installed, it would say flickr mundo on a small portion of my wallpaper in the upper left corner and the top part of the wall paper would still show.

i was just checking to see if there was a patch already in existence to remedy that.

edit: i'll try to take a screenshot

when swiping up to bring up the launcher, the launcher only rises to the top bar... leaving the little tab (launcher menu) in the upper left corner.

when an app is open, the app only goes up to that same little tab (app menu in the upper left corner) leaving part of your wallpaper showing if this patch is used.

i vaguely remember having a patch installed at some point in time that enabled the apps to cover up that little tab in the upper left corner

ex: if i were to open up the flicker mundo app, it would say flicker mundo on the top bar in the upper left corner. if i had the patch in this thread installed, it would say flickr mundo on a small portion of my wallpaper in the upper left corner and the top part of the wall paper would still show.

i was just checking to see if there was a patch already in existence to remedy that.

Hmm, there is no patch that I know of that would have apps or the Launcher fill the entire screen in portrait mode. However, the top bar is hidden in landscape mode, so I'm sure it's possible for someone to make a patch that would hide it in portrait mode as well. I'm not skilled enough to do this though...
    Hmm, there is no patch that I know of that would have apps or the Launcher fill the entire screen in portrait mode. However, the top bar is hidden in landscape mode, so I'm sure it's possible for someone to make a patch that would hide it in portrait mode as well. I'm not skilled enough to do this though...
    cool beans, garrett. the launcher is cool because the opacity of mine is set at zero. apps have trouble blending with the top bar.

in any event, thank y'all (yes... that's a "y'all". texan here) for checking it out.
    cool beans, garrett. the launcher is cool because the opacity of mine is set at zero. apps have trouble blending with the top bar.

in any event, thank y'all (yes... that's a "y'all". texan here) for checking it out.
    You could just use warlord's patch without the added transparent black layer. That way it would match your clear Launcher perfectly. I actually might give that a try lol.
    Thanks warlord9159!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13.    #133  
    Glad you like

14.    #134  
    I'm working on a patch that will do this.
    It is working and I'm testing it out now.
    I will post screen caps in a bit.

15.    #135  

If you look at the pics above you will see that the Time is gone. why, I don't know.
    Also their is a small gap I'm working on now
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/05/2010 at 01:33 AM.

16.    #136  
    Got this to work with the time showing.
    The gap is gone too.
    Now all I got to do is make the patch

17.    #137  
    oops

I kinda like this.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/05/2010 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I'm working on a patch that will do this.
    It is working and I'm testing it out now.
    I will post screen caps in a bit.
    thanks, wl.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    oops

I kinda like this.
    Is that the glass effect theme in those pics? I really like this patch. Having the top bar return to black background when the launcher is opened, etc would be very nice, but with the icons still there.
  20.    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by traviscurren View Post
    Is that the glass effect theme in those pics? I really like this patch. Having the top bar return to black background when the launcher is opened, etc would be very nice, but with the icons still there.
    The icons being gone was an oops thing lol
    I was just testing some stuff
    I still got the lil line in it as seen in the first post of pics.

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast