Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738
    Someone said here that the patch "Topbar full wallpaper 2.xx" does not work well on the Pre3? I mean, yes it installed and everything, but when viewing the images the Topbar is distorted, shows much larger than the wallpaper. No one has a solution to this?
    Toc, toc... Is there anyone here?
    Please nobody did anything?
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by despinova View Post
    Someone said here that the patch "Topbar full wallpaper 2.xx" does not work well on the Pre3? I mean, yes it installed and everything, but when viewing the images the Topbar is distorted, shows much larger than the wallpaper. No one has a solution to this?
    sorry I don't have Pre3 to try it... but if you had an extra one I would be more than HAPPY to give it a try and see what I could do :-) I had a Pre- from the get go and then preordered the Touchpad and have used it ever since. my Pre- died awhile ago and NOTHING comes close to it :'(
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Quote Originally Posted by despinova View Post
    You can try editing the patch with internalz. You'll probably have to adjust the values for the wallpaper to be the same as the resolution as the pre3. I think that's how this patch works iirc. It's been a little while since I played with webOS.
    Oops double post!
    Last edited by kevhead; 06/21/2013 at 07:28 PM.
    Thanks for your answers. In fact, I guess you have to ajutar some values​​, the problem is I do not know which. You could tell. Look, here are the original values:

--- .orig/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    +++ /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    @@ -20,9 +20,8 @@
    }

#statusbar {
    - height: 28px;
    - background-color: black;
    - border: none;
    + height: 480px;
    + background-image: url(/media/internal/.wallpapers/wallpaper-temp.jpg);
    margin: 0px;
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
    !
    Hey there! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I missed the notification email!

The resolution for the pre is 320x480. The resolution for the pre3 is 480x800 so you need to change the height from 480 to 800 (just the numbers, leave the px; where they are.) Save changes and you should be good!
    I had already tried that, but it does not work. The disproportion between the top bar and the wallpaper is still the same.

Thanks, anyway.

Any other ideas?
  11.    #751  
    Can you please take a screen capture...
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Can you please take a screen capture...
    Hey, thanks. Look, here it is:

Last edited by despinova; 07/28/2013 at 04:17 PM.
    Who goes there?
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738