Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    Getting this working with Ultimate Wallpaper was a little tricky so here's what I did. Hope this helps someone.

1. Install TopBar Full Screen Wallpaper patch.
    2. Select the wallpaper Ultimate Wallpaper uses as its base in Photo app, and set it as the wallpaper.
    3. Launch Ultimate Wallpaper and configure again, using the same wallpaper as in step 2.
    4. Luna restart.

Result:

I like it but have to get the black box around the battery percentage fixed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #462  
    Done what patch is that Batt%
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    rotated-battery-icon-and-percentage-color bg transparent
    I'm missing something; how did you make the black box around the battery percentage (I'm using the rotated-color patch) disappear?

Sorry, clearly I'm an *****.

Uninstall the stock rotated-color-percentage patch and installed your modified version. New result:

Last edited by AndrewRich; 10/14/2010 at 04:59 PM.
    Anyone get this to work with switcheroo yet. Maybe I'll ping the developer.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    rotated-battery-icon-and-percentage-white bg transparent

ok I always use Preware for patches, just keeps it all consolidated and then I don't have to worry with any of that confusion, but I really want this patch so before I mess anything up... what is the best way to install this patch? I took my original rotated patch off and want to install this patch!

Thanks!
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
  6.    #466  
    drag the two patches to wosqi and install.
    that is how I tested last night
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    drag the two patches to wosqi and install.
    that is how I tested last night
    two patches don't i just need the one patch "rotated percentage and battery white" or "color"?
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Thanks Warlord and Garrett for your work...this is what I came up with!

TopBar Blackout Full Screen UTBMT 2.2 W-Trans patch
    Stock battery icons, size enlarged and rotated
    Warlords Percent Grey Icons minus battery, sized down a little
    40% overlay.png, brightened a little

I hosed something up the other day while installing and uninstalling these top bar/full screen wallpaper patches and somehow my systemui.css file disapeared, wasn't sure how to get it back so ended up doctoring...
  9.    #469  
    the % patch will work if my patch is installed or not.
    if you have the full w-wallpaper path installed just install % patch
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Oh ok thanks, yeah i have the full top bar patch installed already! thanks
  11.    #471  
    look cool great job on you editing skills

Quote Originally Posted by Booch View Post

[IMG]http://m.forums.precentral.net/

I hosed something up the other day while installing and uninstalling these top bar/full screen wallpaper patches and somehow my systemui.css file disapeared, wasn't sure how to get it back so ended up doctoring...
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Here is the result:

Thanks for your work! I Love it!!!
  13. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Ok need a little help here, cant get this wallpaper patch to work. I have tried both the one on the first post and the one in Preware. I have also tried removing all my existing top bar patches and tryid again and again. What am I doing wrong? My top bar is always black regardless of what image I select for the background.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Ok need a little help here, cant get this wallpaper patch to work. I have tried both the one on the first post and the one in Preware. I have also tried removing all my existing top bar patches and tryid again and again. What am I doing wrong? My top bar is always black regardless of what image I select for the background.
    you are "restarting" your phone after you set wallpaper right?

is then get rid of all topbar patches and then just install the one from Preware, let it restart luna, once it starts back up pick a different wallpaper that what you currently have set, restart luna, that should do it, now select the wallpaper that you really want and restart luna again, onces it starts you should be good!

hope that helps!
  15.    #475  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    The patch installs with no problems/errors ?

16.    #476  
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    you are "restarting" your phone after you set wallpaper right?

is then get rid of all topbar patches and then just install the one from Preware, let it restart luna, once it starts back up pick a different wallpaper that what you currently have set, restart luna, that should do it, now select the wallpaper that you really want and restart luna again, onces it starts you should be good!

hope that helps!
    Thanks

And this patch will only work when you pick a wallpaper from the photos app.

Quote Originally Posted by Booch View Post

That looks nice! Warlord is an artistical genius.
  18.    #478  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    That looks nice! Warlord is an artistical genius.
    ty
    dude, you got to quite using them big words

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Mamouton, can you dumb that down for the rest of us please?

<edit>
    Nevermind! I didn't even read the words, just saw they were big and skipped over them. Actually looked at them and I understand what you said fine.

Now I feel dumb
    he is the Guru of "Looks" that better
    ty
    dude, you got to quite using them big words
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Mamouton, can you dumb that down for the rest of us please?

<edit>
    Nevermind! I didn't even read the words, just saw they were big and skipped over them. Actually looked at them and I understand what you said fine.

Now I feel dumb
    you two are too funny!