Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
  1.    #401  
    hold on. did you download this file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

houston we have lift off. i feel very dumb now. changed the wallpaper to a new one and it worked. i didnt think it would matter as long as i followed the process. sorry for the troubles. thanks for all the help.
  3.    #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    Ok i want to try this but which files do i download and install. I like the lightning across the top that is really cool!!!!

What do i need to do???
    http://forums.precentral.net/2706476-post384.html

Also put an overlay image (File above. Post #402) in the wallpapers folder for a dark transparent look
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/12/2010 at 02:34 PM.

for some reason that one pic i have wont do it, the one that i was trying to do it with originally, very strange. but whatever it works, thanks again
  5.    #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    for some reason that one pic i have wont do it, the one that i was trying to do it with originally, very strange. but whatever it works, thanks again
    What type is it (png, jpg or bmp).

its a 480x320 jpg i have another one i am using that works fine. i dont know if the top is just to dark that it looks like it isnt working or if it isnt working at all. but when it is set there is a clear dark bar at the top no trans at all.
  7.    #407  
    All I can say is WOW
    Glad you got it to work

again thanks for the help and all of your hard work. much appreciated,
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    At that web site Garrett92C has a patch for them.
    I used patch UMT-TBv2-2
    i thought you couldnt use your patch along with the umt topbar ipks. that is what i am being told anyway.
  10.    #410  
    i thought you couldnt use your patch along with the umt topbar ipks. that is what i am being told anyway.
    I just combined the two patches. go here
    http://forums.precentral.net/2709563-post208.html

Fantastic, Thanks so much again!!!
    Ok so now it works but i have a new issue. It hid or wiped out all my pictures in the picture app, and the battery icon as percent stays black while everything else is my background.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    First off Warlord, great work on this...this should definitely be an "Included Feature" in WebOS 2.0. I personally will not use it, but I'm glad you were able to get it to work. I won't use it b/c I use Switcharoo Free, but I wanted to try it and see if it would work.

I installed the patch like 4 days ago, got an all-white top bar, and then came on here and saw others had the same issue. When I saw your post saying you had submitted an update to Preware, I just uninstalled the patch, and white top bar was gone.

Today, installed the new patch from Preware, and it worked! Only issue was that there is a black box around the battery percent. Here's the picture:

Unknown_2010-14-10_110204.png

Now, this might all have something to do with my top bar patches. I use, off the top of my head:
    Palm as Carrier String
    Increase font size to 18
    3G icon instead of EV or whatever that stupid **** Sprint calls their network
    Battery Icon as Percent - white
    Date in Top Bar center

Thanks for the work, don't know if this will help anyone or not, but thought I'd put it out there.

John

http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...1&d=1287069069
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Yes I agree with jmartino2011, Awesome work on this patch...

I am also having the same issue with my "rotate battery icon and percentage color" patch in the top bar with the black around that one... everything else works great, didn't even have to select the background, once I installed the patch and let it do the luna restart it was already applied to my background that was there! here is a screenshot to see the black.
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    plcd22, that's a cool picture...would you mind posting the picture so i could include it in my switcharoo folder? if not, it's cool.
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Here is that pic jmartino2011

I took this pic with my Pre of Lake Erie in Ohio, have had a lot of comments when people see my phone how they like the pic, so then i get to brag about the PRE

anyway enjoy the pic everyone, if you use it just "thank" me
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I just combined the two patches. go here
    http://forums.precentral.net/2709563-post208.html
    I uninstalled the regular topbar with trans patch that was working and installed the umt topbar with trans 30 patch. all of the background and overlay images where still in the folder from previous. i made the .scrims folder and put the icons in the umt-topbar folder. i installed the patch restarted and nothing. so i redid the wallpaper and none of the features are working. do i need to do something special for this one to work? am i putting the icon files in the correct folder?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I uninstalled the regular topbar with trans patch that was working and installed the umt topbar with trans 30 patch. all of the background and overlay images where still in the folder from previous. i made the .scrims folder and put the icons in the umt-topbar folder. i installed the patch restarted and nothing. so i redid the wallpaper and none of the features are working. do i need to do something special for this one to work? am i putting the icon files in the correct folder?
    Thanks
    This patch needs nothing done but installed... if you have that other stuff specified it may cause problems. You shouldn't have to make any special folders or anything just install the patch and you are good to go, at least that is all I had to do
  19.    #419  
    With the patch above.
    Put all images in the wallpapers folder

20.    #420  
    320x480

Attached Images Attached Images