Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    full top bar w transparency patch. if i am correct this will give a full screen wallpaper with the trans on the main screen and then black out when the launcher or app is in view correct? i pretty much want to copy your set up with the lightning when in the laucher but want the top of the screen with wallpape rto be slightly darker.
    yes for sure, and then did a luna reboot just to be safe
  3.    #383  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    full top bar w transparency patch. if i am correct this will give a full screen wallpaper with the trans on the main screen and then black out when the launcher or app is in view correct? i pretty much want to copy your set up with the lightning when in the laucher but want the top of the screen with wallpape rto be slightly darker.
    This is the patch you will need for Black-out in the top-bar w/ trans.
    To get the animation at the top you will need a animated gif named "blackout"

Try the animated gif below to test.
    Put it in the wallpaper folder k
    Gif is already named blackout so just drag n drop in that folder.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

4.    #384  
    Today is Hooters day so I'll be back Later.

have fun ill let you know how i make out. thanks for the help.
    ok well the gif worked. however the full screen wallpaper did not, i see on yours that you can see the full screen wallpaper and then the animated gif. so that is my only problem i have left.
    thanks again
    As requested:

Attached is a modified version of 'UMT -Top Bar v2-1' that includes Warlord's 'Full Screen Wallpaper' patch. This has been tested on my Pre and it works fine. Should be fine on a Pixi too, but if there is an issue, let me know and I'll fix it.

-Garrett
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I have tired this patch LOVE the idea but it is NOT working. All I get is a white top bar, I do have a few topbar patches:
    1. Add Date - MM/DD
    2. Change EV icon to 3G
    3. Rotated Battery Icon and Percentage Color
    4. System Menu Initial Framework
    5. System Menu Today Menu

Guess maybe one or some of those are interfering with this patch?
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
  9.    #389  
    did you install the patch from preware ?
    if so that patch is not working.
    update should be soon k
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    did you install the patch from preware ?
    if so that patch is not working.
    update should be soon k
    yeah sorry... will keep an eye on that one for the update then! Can't wait!!!
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
  11.    #391  
    ok well the gif worked. however the full screen wallpaper did not, i see on yours that you can see the full screen wallpaper and then the animated gif. so that is my only problem i have left.
    thanks again
    Do you have a Pre or Pixi ?

i have a pre, and never installed the patch from preware.
  13.    #393  
    wow. let me try it again and see if it works for me. Give me a few k

14.    #394  
    So your top-bar is black after you pick a wallpaper and reset your phone.

15.    #395  
    OK I installed the patch above an it works fine for me.
    you must be missing a step when you pick a wallpaper.

look at this video to see if helps you k

yes, and when i open the launcher the animated gif would pop up. i ran en epr to make sure that it wasnt a conflicting patch but it did the same thing. i have since loaded them back up. the only thing i have now is date in carrier strint a few things in the device menu and the glass patch not theme. i want to be able to run the utb tool also so i can change the icons. i used to have the add date to the middle but have since changed. just trying to give you all the info. thanks again for the help.
    strange, i cant watch you tube at work so i cant view. i go into the photo app go to the pick in downloads. that is fine right or does the wallpaper also need to be in the wallpaper folder. it didnt matter when i had just the full patch on. then i open the image, press the icon on bottom left, set as wallpaper, then press set wallpaper across the top. it runs for a second sets it correctly and i reset luna, i am setting the same one i have selected at this moment. do i need to select a different one first and then back to what i am using now?
  18.    #398  
    strange, i cant watch you tube at work so i cant view. i go into the photo app go to the pick in downloads. that is fine right or does the wallpaper also need to be in the wallpaper folder. it didnt matter when i had just the full patch on. then i open the image, press the icon on bottom left, set as wallpaper, then press set wallpaper across the top. it runs for a second sets it correctly and i reset luna, i am setting the same one i have selected at this moment. do i need to select a different one first and then back to what i am using now?
    Try that and see k

19.    #399  
    also all the steps you are doing is correct
    And it can be any folder in the photos app as wallpaper

Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok i want to try this but which files do i download and install. I like the lightning across the top that is really cool!!!!

What do i need to do???