Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Are those the only two top bar patches you have installed?

In the blackout patch, try changing 'width' to 80 and 'left' to 120...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Also, what's up with you icons being too far to the left?
    huh? What you talking about Willis? lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    huh? What you talking about Willis? lol!
    Oh nevermind. Upon closer inspection, there's a ringer switch icon there lol. It blends into the background so well lol.

So did those changes to 'width' and 'left' fix your issue?
    warlord when does the meta move become active? Those icons are real dark would it be hard to lighten them up a little? Well I have
    Oh Mamouton, you should change the color when you highlight text from the default yellow to a bright purple.
  7.    #367  
    When you edit text
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

8.    #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    warlord when does the meta move become active? Those icons are real dark would it be hard to lighten them up a little? Well I have
    Yeppers

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh Mamouton, you should change the color when you highlight text from the default yellow to a bright purple.
    I will pass on the highlight, but I didn't know you could change that either. The purple goes well with the black. Those are my two favorite colors, My first motorcycle was jet black with a purple and blue pearl. It was a baaaad paint job, one of the best in the city. I just wanted to ride it so I could park it. LOL

The purple highlight would be too much for me.
  10.    #370  
    here you go
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok gentlemen, I will talk with you all tomorrow. Pre is restarting now I had to uninstall the SR71 it has been running smooth but the last couple of days it got real buggy. TTYL! Thanks again for the patches and icons. It is greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You download the Battery Percent patch I modified:

Add-Ons - Choorp Studios

Is it possible to modify this to just show white, red when battery is low and teal when charging?
    I installed this via preware, and now I just have a white bar on the top behind my icons.....

Just read patch should be avail monday...nvm
  14.    #374  
    I hope it will be today.
    is the transparancy patch going to be in preware? i cant seem to get this one working through quick install. i have the png in wallpapers for 70% but after installing the patch i dont get the full screen wallpaper. i dont get an error when installing.
  16.    #376  
    Posted full w/transparent in first post.
    I forgot to put it back up.

i installed the patch and have the transparancy in the wallpaper folder. i selected the wallpaper through the photo app and restarted luna and still do not have the full wallpaper. it is just the black bar. the patch installed correctly. any ideas?
    even after running an epr and trying to run the patch and i still cant get the full wallpaper with transparancy.
  19.    #379  
    give me the full name of that patch and I'll look at it k
  20.    #380  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    i installed the patch and have the transparancy in the wallpaper folder. i selected the wallpaper through the photo app and restarted luna and still do not have the full wallpaper. it is just the black bar. the patch installed correctly. any ideas?
    Sorry but did you set it as your wallpaper. (set wallpaper). at the top of the sceeen.
    Had to ask k