Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    @mamouton
    Looks like you need to change your mute icon color to.
    What color code are you using?
    You know I am not good with art. Oh just realized what you were asking. 8AE2BE2

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    That has to do with Percent in top-bar patch.
    if you go to that site I posted I think he or some one posted on how to fix that
    If you use the "Battery Icon and Vertical Percent" patch by Vibol Hou instead it's an easy fix if you can see font that small. It does get rid of the black square and gives you an actual color coded percentage. Pretty cool. Hey BIG THANKS Warlord! Looks great!!!
  3.    #323  
    I'll be here in a bit.
    got some games and th1 race on now lol
    brb
    Nope sorry.
    That would be cool but the app would have to make
    a temp image in the .wallpapers folder and the only app as I can see
    that can do this is photos application
    carl
    Sorry man, I am a stubborn Scorpio.
    Do you think that perhaps with Mode Switcher, a trigger could be set that every 15 mins (my setting in Switcharoo), a script runs that copies the current wallpaper to the .wallpapers directory? I know MS doesnt have the option to copy a file, and I am asking for a lot here, but you and mamouton and garrett seem to push this phone farther and farther. And there's got to be a way.

I will ask tobias funke, since he is a MS expert.

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
    Nabrill have you setup a repeat trigger in ms that launches switcharoo? I don't have the program switcharoo to test it. Wouldn't the file need to be renamed though?

Edit I changed the wallpaper and didn't notice a change. I luna restarted and the change happened in the topbar. So I guess you would need to have a setting that somehow refreshes the directory, sorta like Jason's file scan reindexer and I wonder if the changes would stick then. It would not be cool to have to do a luna restart every 15 minutes.
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/10/2010 at 06:06 PM.
    Warlord, would you mind sending me the systemui.css you used for "Blackout Top Bar with Launcher"? I'm editing it for someone to move the clock to the right like UMT-TB does.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Nabrill have you setup a repeat trigger in ms that launches switcharoo? I don't have the program switcharoo to test it. Wouldn't the file need to be renamed though?

Edit I changed the wallpaper and didn't notice a change. I luna restarted and the change happened in the topbar. So I guess you would need to have a setting that somehow refreshes the directory, sorta like Jason's file scan reindexer and I wonder if the changes would stick then. It would not be cool to have to do a luna restart every 15 minutes.
    Marion..I have switcharoo running the whole time as a background app.

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
    I think totally not sure but even though switcharoo is running somehow it needs to be able to show the temp file as changing which I am assuming switcharoo doesn't.
    @Quills

Here is the patch you requested. Remove the current 'Blackout Top Bar with Launcher' you have installed before installing this.

Put your 'blackout.gif' in the /.wallpapers/ folder.

Let me know how it works...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    sweetness...Garrett, you're tha man! Warlord, you're also tha man!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Garret and warlord what do I need to change to increase the clock and date font size? I have the Black Out Top Bar With Launcher installed. and change the ringer switch to the same color as the rest of my title bar?
    Garret and warlord what do I need to change to increase the clock and date font size? I have the Black Out Top Bar With Launcher installed. and change the ringer switch to the same color as the rest of my title bar?
    Are you using a modified version of 'Black Out Top Bar With Launcher' or the default patch on the first post in this thread?
    I just about have the patch and fonts worked out. I just need the ringer switch changed now.
    I just about have the patch and fonts worked out. I just need the ringer switch changed now.
    I'm not too good at changing colors of existing images, but I'll see what I can do.
  15.    #335  
    I'm on it now lol damn Cincinnati Reds
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/10/2010 at 10:25 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

16.    #336  
    ))))

17.    #337  
    )))))))

18.    #338  

19.    #339  
    All in the same folder

\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.soundsandalerts\images\

Hey Warlord, what tools do you use to change the color of existing images? I suck at it haha