Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
  1.    #301  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Warlord this is what was driving me crazy last night and why I could never get it like I wanted it to be.
    Let me look at it and I'll make a change to that code later and post an update.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

2.    #302  
    Quote Originally Posted by freaknastyb View Post
    so.. What am I doing wrong? When I installed this patch through preware, my top bar went blank
    If you installed the patch from Preware. The update has not been pushed to
    the sever yet. Hopefully it will get done on Monday.

3.    #303  
    Quote Originally Posted by obivaughn View Post
    I have SE Morror theme. my animated tb works but full screen doesnt.maybe I should remove Animated and try installing the black out, must be conflicting somewhere.
    Could be.
    yes try that and post back please.

4.    #304  
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    I'm having an issue with the patch - I'm using the "Black Out TB Launcher 2 w-trans.patch" on the first page and installing with QI. The last two digits on my clock do not show up. I have the top bar date patch installed (month/day format) if that matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Warlord this is what was driving me crazy last night and why I could never get it like I wanted it to be.
    Try this and let me know how it worked for you
    Attached Files Attached Files

5.    #305  
    @mamouton
    Looks like you need to change your mute icon color to.
    What color code are you using?

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You should have told us about that specific issue... '#date-and-time' had to be resized to 60px wide to fix an issue with the device menu not being able to be accessed... Making it slightly wider would solve this issue.
    Forgive me b/c I'm lame at code... Would I change to bolded 60px to 80px here? Would I also need to adjust another number to keep the date and clock centered?

@@ -46,7 +47,7 @@
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    height: 28px;
    - width: 100%;
    + width: 60px;
    padding: 0;
    text-align: center;
    }
    Last edited by solarus; 10/10/2010 at 02:19 PM.
  7.    #307  
    Forgive me b/c I'm lame at code... Would I change to bolded 60px to 80px here? Would I also need to adjust another number to keep the date and clock centered?

@@ -46,7 +47,7 @@
    }
    Try the patch above (3)
    Changed it to 62
    Should not have to make a big change I hope

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Try the patch above (3)
    Changed it to 62
    Should not have to make a big change I hope
    It still only showed the first digit and ":". I'm trying other values and will post again when I get it working.
  9.    #309  
    It still only showed the first digit and ":". I'm trying other values and will post again when I get it working.
    If you could post a screen cap, that would be nice

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Okay I tried 70px and its still not showing all of the clock - got one additional digit. I know 85px works so somewhere in between the two is likely to work also. However there is some right shifting of the area occurring.

Here's a screencap with the patch at 70px and another without the patch installed. You can see how the date and clock is now shifted to the right in an obvious way. Could I change another number in the patch to change the "starting" point of the 60px wide area so it remains centered?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    well when I install I get white bar at top with only battery icon nothing else with no animation in it. I have placed a tbbg.gif in walpapers but still nothing???
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Alright - 72px works. Its still shifted to the right but its not too bad. 85px was way too much. Here's a screenie at 72px.

EDIT: Just tested 71px and it works too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by solarus; 10/10/2010 at 03:10 PM.

@@ -46,7 +47,7 @@
    }
    Ok, I'm back. Had to run out for a bit.

Yes, the part you bolded changes the width of the clock area. The clock area uses fixed positioning in this patch, so you'll need to adjust another number as well to keep it centered.

It's the section right above the section you posted. Look for "+ left: 130px;" That's the number you need to change. To figure out what number to change it to, subtract the number you used for "width" from 320. Then divide by two. That's the number you'll use for "+ left: 130px;".

Example: You change width to 80. 320 - 80 /2 = 120. Change "left: 130;" to "left: 120;"

Hope this helps.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Ok, I'm back. Had to run out for a bit.

Yes, the part you bolded changes the width of the clock area. The clock area uses fixed positioning in this patch, so you'll need to adjust another number as well to keep it centered.

It's the section right above the section you posted. Look for "+ left: 130px;" That's the number you need to change. To figure out what number to change it to, subtract the number you used for "width" from 320. Then divide by two. That's the number you'll use for "+ left: 130px;".

Example: You change width to 80. 320 - 80 /2 = 120. Change "left: 130;" to "left: 120;"

Hope this helps.
    Thanks for this. Using 72px I then changed the 130px to 124px and I'm all great. Thanks again. You and warlord have been a great help.

For any other's having the issue, the figures to change are in bold.

@@ -44,7 +45,7 @@
    position: fixed;
    margin: 1px 0 0 0;
    - left: 0;
    + left: 124px; <= Changed from 130
    width: 100%;
    @@ -46,7 +47,7 @@
    + width: 72px; <= Changed from 60
    Question: If I wanted the black background when an app is open is there a way to keep the rest of the top bar visible (wifi, phone signal, battery etc...)?
    Glad it all worked out.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Is there a way to have this patch and have the other top bar menus work when in full app view as well (I'm using sconix's today and device menus).

Or is that akin to wanting my cake and eating it too
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I think Im just gonna revert back to animated tb patch. can't get the full screen to work at all. just gonna wait and see what my battery consumption looks like with animated tb running all the time.
    Is there a way to have this patch and have the other top bar menus work when in full app view as well (I'm using sconix's today and device menus).

Or is that akin to wanting my cake and eating it too
    Short answer:
    Almost positively "yes"

Long answer:
    Yea, I'm pretty sure that would be possible. It would involve installing sconix's patches, extracting systemui.css from the patched phone, editing systemui.css to include Warlord's changes, then making a new patch. You would only be able to install this new patch after installing sconix's patches. You would need to remove this new patch before removing (or updating) sconix's patches. There is a chance an update to sconix's patches would break this new patch and the patch creator would need to go through this process again.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Short answer:
    Almost positively "yes"

Long answer:
    Yea, I'm pretty sure that would be possible. It would involve installing sconix's patches, extracting systemui.css from the patched phone, editing systemui.css to include Warlord's changes, then making a new patch. You would only be able to install this new patch after installing sconix's patches. You would need to remove this new patch before removing (or updating) sconix's patches. There is a chance an update to sconix's patches would break this new patch and the patch creator would need to go through this process again.
    Thanks for the answer. I'm just not that good of a cook...but I had to ask...

I'll stay happy with what I've got.
    Thanks for the answer. I'm just not that good of a cook...but I had to ask...

I'll stay happy with what I've got.
    I can probably take a look at it some time in the future. For now, I'm busy making new versions of my Glass Effect Suite 3D themes lol. Maybe Warlord will take a look at it.