Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 753
  1. #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Video of patch in action

    [url= - Full Screen Wallpaper with Black-out TopBar for Palm Pre[/url]
    That is absolutely insane looking. With such a large variety of stuff going in in there... How would one duplicate exactly what you have in that video..? Also, your icons for the bluetooth,wifi,signal, and the clock way over to the side.. The lightning, crazy, just ... Awesome work.
  2. #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    That is absolutely insane looking. With such a large variety of stuff going in in there... How would one duplicate exactly what you have in that video..? Also, your icons for the bluetooth,wifi,signal, and the clock way over to the side.. The lightning, crazy, just ... Awesome work.
    The top bar looks to be UMT-TopBar-v2-1 and Warlord's patch combined. The icons in the video were made by Warlord. You can find more icons here: Icon Packs - Choorp Studios.

    In the video, he is using the "Percentage - Grey" icon pack.

    Very cool video, btw!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    That is absolutely insane looking. With such a large variety of stuff going in in there... How would one duplicate exactly what you have in that video..? Also, your icons for the bluetooth,wifi,signal, and the clock way over to the side.. The lightning, crazy, just ... Awesome work.
    ty
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The top bar looks to be UMT-TopBar-v2-1 and Warlord's patch combined. The icons in the video were made by Warlord. You can find more icons here: Icon Packs - Choorp Studios.

    In the video, he is using the "Percentage - Grey" icon pack.

    Very cool video, btw!
    That is the patch you helped me with.
    That patch was made to put in my theme.
    And thank you for your help
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5. #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    That is the patch you helped me with.
    That patch was made to put in my theme.
    And thank you for your help
    Oh lol. I remember now. It's been a long day trying to get Prethemer to do what I want...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  6.    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    That is absolutely insane looking. With such a large variety of stuff going in in there... How would one duplicate exactly what you have in that video..? Also, your icons for the bluetooth,wifi,signal, and the clock way over to the side.. The lightning, crazy, just ... Awesome work.
    Down load my theme. what you see in the video is what you get lol
    The lightning is not in the them yet but soon.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7.    #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh lol. I remember now. It's been a long day trying to get Prethemer to do what I want...
    You get it working ?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    You get it working ?
    Yea... by manually adding all the files and 'locations on device'... So annoying lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9.    #209  
    Yes that s
    Wish we could send one zip fill and be done with it
    Some file locations are not supported.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  10.    #210  
    We only really need mojo xxx.
    that would help a lot
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11. #211  
    yea... /mojo/submissions/frameworks/ isn't supported... I learned that the hard way. I need to make 4 more themes based on different colors now. I keep putting it off because I don't want to go through that again lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    yea... /mojo/submissions/frameworks/ isn't supported... I learned that the hard way. I need to make 4 more themes based on different colors now. I keep putting it off because I don't want to go through that again lol
    Yeppers. thats why I only work with one theme now.
    After every update that number changes and its like starting all over again
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  13. #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Yeppers. thats why I only work with one theme now.
    After every update that number changes and its like starting all over again
    Ugh.. I didn't think about that. I wish there was an easy way to change it...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  14. #214  
    this patch didn't work for me. Even did a restart. Top bar is just white.
  15.    #215  
    What patch did you install
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16. #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by thednbselecta View Post
    this patch didn't work for me. Even did a restart. Top bar is just white.
    Same thing happen to me. The patch I installed was the one available on PreWare. Do we need the Overlay pic in our wallpaper folder?
  17. #217  
    looks great, Just wondering how you got the topbar icons like that.
  18. #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    ty
    When I have a chance next week, I'll let you guys know just before hand, but expect a fairly generous donation on be half of my children. (yeah, my daughters have Palm Pre's too, I'm that addicted that I've hooked others...) they have been reading over my shoulder all night beggimg for the patch/images. The video was over the top (for them...kept saying 'thats exactly what I wnt!!!)

    Thank you guys.
  19.    #219  
    OK it did the same to me after a preware install.
    let me work on it.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20.    #220  
    Ok patched Updated on Preware. Fixed the white bar.
    Update should be up soon.
    Sorry about the issues.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions